Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockcar Racing Rollcall.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Marc said:
I dont know but my GOD that brought back memorys of a Wednesday night at Arlington.....watching the Bangers do the Ramp Challenge thingy :)

It was ramp rollover yesterday

rr1xq6.jpg

rr2jq9.jpg

rr3qj5.jpg

rr4rq8.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :clap2:

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
m20gull said:
Before we started on Stock Cars we used to go to watch scrambling somewhere down Hampshire way - no idea where now as I must have been about 5 but I remember it being particularly dirty - either mud or dust.

More nostalgia from that Stock Car site - where else could you be when you hear this - Stock Car theme ?

Hi i reckon you were at matchams park they used to have both a moto x circuit and stock cars bangers etc or Farliegh castle moto x track in wiltshire the british leg of the 500 cc world championships was held there for a few years.
Think its now held in the mattersley estate bowl Nr Winchester but not sure .Also hold festivals in the same bowl hard fi south.

***Stevie***

May 8, 2007
Matchams was run by Spedeworth until the back end of last year, then they got booted out because Trojan came in with more money and the landlords just shut the gate on Spedeworth, didn't bother me that I had towed all the way across there to race on that day :angry:

Here are some pics of Cross in Hand nowdays:

http://www.ovalracingforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1863

Good race pics can be found at www.racepixels.co.uk or www.ovalracingphotos.co.uk

Also this fantastic driver can be seen at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcrZX0UJNWw :clap:

Marc, if you want to listen to the old tunes go to www.bangerphotos.com and click on music, most formula tracks are on there.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oohh yeah heard of bangerphotos.com ages ago when I saw it on a car sticker in Shoreham!

I'll soon be racing F1s & National Hot Rods online (geek CENTRAL) around Ipswich & Birmingham (maybe others), in a racing sim called rFactor. It'll be the closest I'll EVER get to really racing them :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here