Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Still to come !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Vicente, Dobbie, and Lopez !!!

Oh I pity the poor souls !!

Excited Baz !!!:drool::drool::drool::clap2::clap2::clap2::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Can't wait till the Sheffield Wednesday game.

Shame it's not for another 12 days

Alternatively, you could see it as an ideal period for the new players to fully integrate into the team, and have us fully fit and raring to go for the Wednesday game.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
They are going to have to force their way into the squad....how times have changed!!

:drool:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You do mean Harley don't you.

Yes,he can do a job too........................................................like polish some boots (Sorry that was harsh and i am not for knocking our clubs own players)

I have a slight case of keyboard tourrett's

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Do you think this is going to heap pressure on Gus? If he can't produce a winning side out of the players at his disposal there will be nowhere to hide..........but......we are going to win.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Alternatively, you could see it as an ideal period for the new players to fully integrate into the team, and have us fully fit and raring to go for the Wednesday game.

Isn't it on Friday?

:facepalm:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Won't be seeing much of Vicente I'm affraid. Seems he Is on the "Sick" again :wink:

Either way to be honest. It wouldn't really bother me as I think we have a strong enough team to get to the "Promised Land"

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Can't wait for the loans in the next few weeks or the January deals in our final push

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I genuinely do not have a clue what our strongest 11 is now !!!! Quality and depth.

Back 4 picks itself, Dobbie will surely start alongside CMS.

But how do you leave out any of the following... Buckley, Crofts, Vicente, Bridcutt, Lua Lua, Lopez, Hammond, Dicker, Barnes, Orlandi ???

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
I genuinely do not have a clue what our strongest 11 is now !!!! Quality and depth.

Back 4 picks itself, Dobbie will surely start alongside CMS.

But how do you leave out any of the following... Buckley, Crofts, Vicente, Bridcutt, Lua Lua, Lopez, Hammond, Dicker, Barnes, Orlandi ???

Well If you ask Fifa 12. Orlandi Is rated In the low to mid 60 D:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Well If you ask Fifa 12. Orlandi Is rated In the low to mid 60 D:

You never ever need a whole squad of the top players to win Fifa in fact having a team full of stars never works-ps loving your location de la amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here