Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Still pissed off!!!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
i am still coming to terms with last night's game and i cant ever think of a time where i was this down after an albion defeat.....

Not even the Palace away game felt like this defeat has.

I thought it would have been a turning point but now i cant see us staying up.

After last night i think if we lose to Coventry we WILL go down.

What a shitty day!!!

Im so depressed

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
the Plymouth game was more dissapointing , this was just gutting

i just hope we get at least a point at Coventry or....:(

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Braders7 said:
the Plymouth game was more dissapointing , this was just gutting

i just hope we get at least a point at Coventry or....:(

See the Plymouth game for me was something that could of happened all season with some of the sides weve come up against.

I just think it was dissapointing cos it was against them.

But this is a devastating result

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
saafend_seagull said:
Have you only been support Brighton for about 5 years then?

welll im only 19 and although i went to a few games at the goldstone and Gillingham memories were few and far between...........

As i said after an Albion defeat i have never felt like this.

But i know about everything from the past and i am of the feeling that we have done brilliant and if we get the ground will be a club moving foward again.

But on the pitch last nights game was a big big chance to nearly secure survival and it really knocked the stuffing out of me.

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Some consilation BB !

I am a lot older than you and can remember similar situations in the past when I have walked away from a game thinking we will never get another point. Football is a funny game and we usually follow up a performance like that with a suprise win somewhere unexpected.

Don't just assume we will get nothing at places like Preston.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Cheer up and think that at this time in 1997 we were looking likely to be heading into the conference and out of business

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
The Auditor said:
Cheer up and think that at this time in 1997 we were looking likely to be heading into the conference and out of business

I agree with that to the extent that we are luckt=y to be here but we cant keep sayin ah remember 1997 look where we are now.

At the end of the day we are here now and now is what matters and i do think relegation could be detrimental to the future of the club

PAUL CLARK

Jun 7, 2004
BRIGHTON
obviously mr mghee think it the refs fault the last 4 games nothing rto do with us not putting the ball in the net leon wants to be in the middle where he might have a chance of scoring others can run down wings ie jarrrrrrett:flameboun

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Brighton Boy said:
I agree with that to the extent that we are luckt=y to be here but we cant keep sayin ah remember 1997 look where we are now.

At the end of the day we are here now and now is what matters and i do think relegation could be detrimental to the future of the club

agreed, dont believe in living in the past IF we would av gone down is aload of :censored: if i would av walked out in front of a bus i would av been dead, we r where we r because weve worked for it, come on the seagulllllllllls!!! keep da faith!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here