Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Still On?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
May seem a silly question but it's been absolutely pissing it down. Do you think there's any chance the game today may be subject to a pitch inspection?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
May seem a silly question but it's been absolutely pissing it down. Do you think there's any chance the game today may be subject to a pitch inspection?

I've just been woken up by the rain here in SE18 and the forecast ain't good, so bit worried about this myself. Leaving London at 11am for game, so will be nervously awaiting text updates on the train!! :(

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
not a chance this one will get called off.....weather aint bad here at the moment and sky sports give it dry all day....get in there.....cant remember the last time i was so up for a match!!!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Absolutely pissing down here. :(

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Lashing it down here and our boys' game has now been called off.

Not that a wet school playing field in Hastings has any relevance to the original question, obviously.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fine and mild in BN43 and youngest is playing at 12:00 in Brighton.

Eldests game at Pagham was called of yesterday.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Dry in bn1 with some darkish clouds but some blue skies aswell, my game has been called off so can play the rearanged fixture which is good!!
No chance the big game will be called off though!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BN43 now has the heaviest rain I have ever seen...................

True to form 10 minutes later the sun is out

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
not a chance this one will get called off.....weather aint bad here at the moment and sky sports give it dry all day....get in there.....cant remember the last time i was so up for a match!!!!
ah, someone else who's never been to st mary's! The stewards will soon knock all the joy out of your life...

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Can't remember what the original question was, but in line with the general theme... it's blue skies here is Scotland, and I wasn't meant to be playing football today anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here