still havent seen the goals on tv,

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
watched sky sports for ages,still havent seen them,would there be anywhere else

Rodneythomas11

Dec 30, 2010
Chichester
anyone else think ankergan should have done better with the penalty? if you ask me Kuipers would have saved it!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
it looked class last night even with the fog,just be nice to see it again

Rodneythomas11

Dec 30, 2010
Chichester
i was sitting in the north stand, he got a hand to it, and it went underneth his body. He looked abit off his game last night, giving away the penalty in the first place and then going into no mans land and having his defender (think it was bennett) clear it off the line. Not an attack on him at all, just thinking, WHEN we go up, surely Gus will need to get a new keeper as leeds didnt think he was good enough for the Championship.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
if we go up,how mant players have we got now,are good enough,thats the question

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I saw the action on South Today and Calderon's challenge wasn't as bad as I thought it was last night. He won the ball and ok, it was two footed but the card should have been yellow and a firm talking to from the referee.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I saw the action on South Today and Calderon's challenge wasn't as bad as I thought it was last night. He won the ball and ok, it was two footed but the card should have been yellow and a firm talking to from the referee.

It wasn't particularly hard, but he quite clearly went in with both feet and it is thus, quite indisputably according to the rules of the game, a red card offence.

If it had been a Charlton player, we would have been SCREAMING the place down for a red.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
if you ask me Kuipers would have saved it!

I would happily ask you, but you would be wrong, as the record books show conclusively that Kuipers rarely saved penalties.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Surely by the letter of the law Painter should have been sent off.

oxfordseagull

Nov 29, 2010
Oxford from the South
well i can see why he was off, not fair in some ways but I can see why, not sure about the penalty still, but if it wasn't a pen they scored anyhow and painter could of been off too so that one seems to have sorted itself out, they didn't show kish miss on the bbc news site! I do think painter is involved in almost anything in a quiet way, bennet just oozes class, bridcutt off the line was extraordinary to watch, didn't get the tension watching it on the tinternet, I really hope Murray stays, I reckon the celebration is a sign he wants 5 grand a week! He is class and with a goal scorer to partner...well lets not jump ahead too much, casper was a bit flappy but only let in a pen that he nearly got so I don't know but would stick with him as distribution is fantastic. This armchair is comfy...! Can't wait for sat.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Definitely, Bridcutt should have gone as well. We had our share of luck last night, and inept referee decisions going for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here