Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Still 450 tickets left for Bristol...

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Yes, but at the time there was a chance of automatic promotion. Now that's gone, and we look like we'll make the playoffs, the importance of this game has lessened. However, if we lose on Saturday and again to Notts C then the Wrexham game will be a big one.

If we're safely in the playoffs by the time we play Wrexham then I don't think we'll sell out then either - as it won't be our last game, and it won't have any real significance.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Was there really 2000 at Hillsborough ? I was there but didn't realise it was that many. Good effort if it was.

Think this game is one that a few will miss. We've (A21) got transport going from Hastings/Eastbourne but it hasn't been what I would say massively popular. Maybe a game people think we won't win or the painful first quarter/Easter bill fest hasn't helped.

Also it could still come down to Wrexham and we've had loads of interest in our coach travel for that one.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
449 ! my seller let me down so i just had to nip out and get one

also put in for the play off semi final (both legs) too

poke

Oct 19, 2003
Rougvie said:
Just picked mine up.

Smart new counter BTW !

they told me i couldn't get ticket over the counter til 2morrow :ohmy:

be going into get mine tomorrow :clap2: :clap2:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Row Z Creased Shirt said:
well it's 449 now, just got mine over the phone:clap2:

Are they excepting orders over the phone? Are they sending the ticket out to you or are you collecting it?

I've decided last night that I quite fancy going but can't get down to the ticket office before Saturday. If they are posting tickets then problem solved.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Brighton till i die said:
if u apply this morning, after 10am, there will be time for them to post out to u mate!
;)

Cheers. Just rang up and got mine. Was held in a queue for about 5 mins so hopefully others are doing the same.

The chap did say today was the last day they are sending tickets out.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Brighton till i die said:
just rang them - only 353 tickets left!!
good going - gotta sell out tho!:D

and they also said we will be in blue and white!!!

baloons galore for this week!!

Excellent - balloons a-plenty ready to go:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here