Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Just picked mine up.

Smart new counter BTW !

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
So we've only sold just over 1,500? That's not good, i expected we'd sell the 2,000... And people were moaning we didn't have enough tickets? Is the football really that bad at the moment? Actually don't answer that.

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Will be a disgrace if we don't sell out - thought we had the best travelling support in the country - where are you all? All given up and watching poncy cricket I guess? :nono:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Rougvie said:
Just picked mine up.

Smart new counter BTW !

How many have they allocated us Rougvie?

Know we took something like 2200 fans season before last, and what a top day/night out that was :)

To any waivers, get your tickets asap, decent ground, decent support and Bristol is a great city for pre/post beers/whisky chasers/chocolate flavoured vodka/etc/etc!!!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Err the game's not until Saturday. It's only Tuesday. 450 ticket should go by then. There are a lot of blokes out there who are still trying to get permission to go!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Re: Re: Still 450 tickets left for Bristol...

Dancin Ninja BHA said:
How many have they allocated us Rougvie?

I dunno, it was just chit chat and the bloke told me 450 were left.

I just posted this to let everyone know there are still some left.

Last edited:

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
Yep 2000 allocated, looks like we wont be selling out I reckon 1700 tops. If you ain't planning on going now then i can't see 450 people suddenly deciding to go in the next two days.

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
And how many of those not going for the biggest game of the season so far will be moaning if they dont get a ticket for the play-offs? :angry:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Quite a strange one this, for some reason a few of my mates have opted out, when i thought everyone would have been seriously up for it. I think the fact we are looking certain to finish in the play offs means that people are maybe not seeing the last few games as being so important.

I bet there will be plenty more than 2000 wanting a ticket for the play off away leg and as was said previously moaning about allocation.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Are tickets available to non AMS members?

A couple of my mates are after tickets.

Or can I as an AMS memeber buy more than 2?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
AMS only I think 1 ticket per member.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The Wookiee said:
Are tickets available to non AMS members?

A couple of my mates are after tickets.

Or can I as an AMS memeber buy more than 2?
Perhaps anyone who's not going could donate you an AMS number? Would that work or not?...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Good plan Trigger except whoever purchases a ticket on an AMS member's 'behalf' may have troubles if the have it posted to them.

I can't see any problems with picking one up at the shop though.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think the ticket office told me yesterday that phone applications were only being taken today, so 450 left after just the written ones is not too bad. I reckon it'll sell out.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I can't see this as a big game. Whatever happens we're in the playoffs - all we're playing for is position. In fact, I wouldn't mind too much if we were beaten - as long as we won the Notts C match.

If given a choice I'd put us in 5th or 6th spot - so that we get a home match first. I think we've got a better chance of getting a decent lead and defending it away than trying to pull back a 1 or 2 goal deficit through the return home leg. In this case I'd be happy with whoever (even QPR) in the semi's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here