Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stiff in the park

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Dead body found in Preston park this morning....i walked past a paramedic at 7am sitting on a park bench with a figure covered in a blanket. Police arrived and cordoned off the area through the tennis courts. Been there all night apparently.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I thought this was going to be a thread about an outdoor gig by the Damned, Elvis Costello, Wreckless Eric etc.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I thought this was going to be a thread about an outdoor gig by the Damned, Elvis Costello, Wreckless Eric etc.

Or Stiff Little Fingers, who just happen to be starting a smallish UK tour tonight in Reading.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] is 'Stiff in the park' respectable enough for you then?

Personally I looked genuinely because of music in parks... hey ho, over sensitivity seems to be the order of the day.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
So [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] is 'Stiff in the park' respectable enough for you then?

Personally I looked genuinely because of music in parks... hey ho, over sensitivity seems to be the order of the day.

Stop taking my comment personally, it was not aimed at you or indeed the thread starter, the clue in my reply was the wording........ "Pre-empting"

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I never took it personally I just said why I replied. I just find it a bit strange the topic is called 'Stiff in the park' and a mod says don't be disrespectful on the thread is all. Maybe I'm the only one that finds 'Stiff in the park' a little offensive seeing as, and I quote (you), "the incident is close to home".

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I never took it personally I just said why I replied. I just find it a bit strange the topic is called 'Stiff in the park' and a mod says don't be disrespectful on the thread is all. Maybe I'm the only one that finds 'Stiff in the park' a little offensive seeing as, and I quote (you), "the incident is close to home".

yet your first response in the thread was to post a joke ???

seems to me your the one that likes to be augmentative on here:thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Who happen to be playing at the Concorde on Thursday of which i'm on the guest list :thumbsup:

Jeez! Are these still going? If they'd been from anywhere else other than Belfast they would have barely seen out the Seventies, let alone be cashing in on the gullible in 2011. Horrible cynical press-manipulated boy band. IMHO, like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here