Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sticky Vicky

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
One of the guys from work is off on a lad's holiday in Benidorm this weekend and going to see sticky vicky, an old bird who performs sex acts.

Has anyone seen her before??? if so what is it like???

SJ

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
surrey jim said:
One of the guys from work is off on a lad's holiday in Benidorm this weekend and going to see sticky vicky, an old bird who performs sex acts.

Has anyone seen her before??? if so what is it like???

SJ

Is her stage name not enough?

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
I think she featured on one of them daft Holiday Showdown programmes. Not sure as didn't see a lot, but it seemed funny though

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
taken from a review:

She was a magician called Vicky, Sticky Vicky, she made things appear! At 2.30 in the morning after several drinks, we were introduced to this adult act.
I had no idea what was coming. The lights went off, the music started and a rather old lady in a swim suit appeared. This was Vicky, she was 69 years old.

No hanging about she whips off all her clothes and produces three whole eggs from the one place chicken eggs should not come from. Then came the 6 metres of flags (British of course), a vibrator so long you could use it as a walking stick. Then from a stage bag she produced a industrial sized light bulb, luckily she did not try to make this disappear, but instead connected herself to it and made it light up. Marvellous. Several other items appeared and disappeared, then came the shocker. One meter of threaded razor blades, trust me they were real, I tested them myself (I was drunk). Then to end the session and after several attempts she opened a bottle of beer. I have the bottle top, it's in me suit case I'll bring it in tomorrow for you all to see (best wash it first). I was educated, never knew there was so much space available. It was like the tardis.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
afters said:
book her for the nsc end of season meet up when can she magic up an additional 10 points to keep us in the championship!

:lolol: Maybe she's got a young and enthusiastic 20 goals a year striker up there?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Man of Harveys said:
:lolol: Maybe she's got a young and enthusiastic 20 goals a year striker up there?
Well, if Jakey plays his cards right...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man of Harveys said:
I don't think he'd leave such a warm and comfortable place for less than £3k a week though. :nono:

:D

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Shagging that would be like throwing a sausage up West Street.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Did anyone on Magoo's PATHETIC scouting team even CONSIDER checking beyond the combine harvester and 4x4 she has parked side by side for any TRIED AND TESTED players?:angry:

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
She is old but still fit for her age I guess around 50...I have seen her twice and she does pull lots of wierd things from her fanny including razor blades, light bulbs and even opens bottles inside her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here