Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STH Liverpool game

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Cracking comment. It's shocking some of the questions you get on here.

Oh it is isn't it .... Shocks you to your very core.
Jesus Christ I wonder how many people would answer a genuine question (asked nicely) in such a snotty way if they were asked by a supporter in street or at the stadium.
I'll tell ya what's shocking, it's amount of old farts that come on here to have a whinge about the most pathetic things !!!

Thanks to all those who gave me a normal helpful answer by the way

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
tezz79 said:
Hi just wondered how long I have to purchase my own seat before it goes on general sale ?

tezz79 said:
Had a flick through the site but couldn't see a deadline.

To be fair, it is the very first sentence on the Liverpool tickets page:

Albion season ticket holders have until 6pm on Monday 12th September to secure a ticket for the Carling Cup tie with Liverpool at the Amex.

Tickets are available to season ticket holders online only from 6pm on Wednesday 31st August, and subsequently by phone on 0844 327 1901 and in person at the ticket offices at the Amex and in Queens Road from 9am on Monday 5th September.

Any unsold tickets will then go on sale online to supporters with 60 loyalty points or more from 7pm on Monday 12th, and subsequently by phone on 0844 327 1901 and in person at the Amex and Queens Road from 9am on Tuesday 13th September.

Any unsold tickets will then go on general sale to any supporter on the ticket database with a purchase history from 9am on Wednesday 14th September.

So, to clarify:

STH Online - Now
STH In Person/Ticketline - 9am 5th Sept
60pt Online - 7pm 12th Sept
60pt In Person/Ticketline - 9am 13th Sept
Purchase History - 9am 14th Sept

So this would suggest that STH have up until 18:59 on the 12th to reserve their own seat before 60pt loyalty people can start buying seats up.

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Makes me laugh, STHs clamouring for tickets for Liverpool match. Not many seemed bothered about the Gillingham or Sunderland matches. When tickets went on general sale there were thousands available virtually anywhere in the ground. Now it’s the ‘big one’ people who went to both those matches but aren’t STHs will be shut out.
Not saying this particular SHT is one of them but there are plenty out there who are.

To be fair we were amongst the highest gates for both the previous rounds. A lot of STHs did go!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Cheers razi & yeah I've seen it since it's just that I was out & about & could only get on the mobile version of the site so it's not quite so user friendly, either way i don't see why people get so annoyed about a simple question from a fellow supporter & feel the need for sarcy comments.... Just forums for ya I suppose.

Cheers anyway mate

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To be fair, it is the very first sentence on the Liverpool tickets page:

So, to clarify:

STH Online - Now
60pt Online - 7pm 5th Sept

So this would suggest that STH have up until 18:59 on the 5th to reserve their own seat before 60pt loyalty people can start buying seats up.

STHs technically have until 18.59 on Sept 7th as STHs wanting to buy in person or phone can only book one seat which is their own. The deadline is sometimes ignored and online bookings for 60 pointers might start at 18.00 as the general sale tickets for the Donny game were supposed to go on sale at 10am on the Monday morning but we nabbed ours at 09.30

Last edited:

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Im a STH and I didnt go to either gillingham or Sunderland! But ive got my seat for liverpool. Perhaps it may not have occured that due to circumstances people may not have actually been able to attend when they probably would have loved to go. Its not all about the opposition.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
STHs technically have until 18.59 on Sept 7th as STHs wanting to buy in person or phone can only book one seat which is their own.

Not quite sure where you've got the 7th from? 60pt loyalty people can start buying them at 1900 on 5th September.

Interestingly, I've been able to purchase my seat in E1G - which is allocated for away fans should they take their full 15% allocation. I wonder at which point I'll be moved.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Im a STH and I didnt go to either gillingham or Sunderland! But ive got my seat for liverpool. Perhaps it may not have occured that due to circumstances people may not have actually been able to attend when they probably would have loved to go. Its not all about the opposition.

exactly - And people are surprised that season ticket holders might actually prefer to watch Liverpool than Gillingham or Sunderland?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So, to clarify:

STH Online - Now
60pt Online - 7pm 5th Sept

So this would suggest that STH have up until 18:59 on the 5th to reserve their own seat before 60pt loyalty people can start buying seats up.

12th. They have until the twelfth.
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Liverpool Tickets on Sale

Copy and pasted from above link said:
Season ticket holders will also be able to purchase by phone on 0844 327 1901 and in person at the Amex and Queens Road store from 9am on Monday 5th September.

Once purchased, the match ticket will automatically be uploaded to season ticket holders' smartcards, while for 1901 Club members the match will automatically be uploaded to their smartcards.

Any remaining tickets will go on sale to any supporters with 60 loyalty points or more from 7pm on Monday 12th September.

Tickets will be available initially online from 7pm on Monday 12th September, and subsequently by phone on 0844 327 1901 and in person at the Amex and Queens Road from 9am on Tuesday 13th September.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ok, that directly contradicts the information on the Coming Up: Liverpool page:
Brighton and Hove Albion | Tickets | Coming Up | Coming Up | Albion v Liverpool (Carling Cup)

Well, it doesn't say "(5th)" in brackets, so, I think when they say 'on that day' they mean the 12th that is mentioned at the start of the article, not the 5th, which was the last date mention before 'on that day'. It is terribly written, but it would fit with what is mentioned in the ariticle I linked, which is on the main page of the club site and so will be the one most people see first, and I don't think they'd limit season ticket holders to one day of in-person sales before releasing tickets on general sale.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What, that also says its the 12th?

Further down it talks about sth being able to purchase from the shops on by phone from the fifth, and then the next line is something like 'on that day tickets will be available to fans with 60 loyalty points or more'.

It's proximity to the mention of tickets being collectable on the 5th would suggest that 'on that day' meant 'the fifth', but that would contradict the other article and I think 'on that day' is meant to mean 'the 12th' that is mentioned at the start of the article.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Haha seeing as nobody is quite sure about this it would seem my question was not as straight forward & pointless as a lot of the gimps on here had earlier suggested would it

*aimed at all the clever c##ts who think they can intimidate people from behind their keyboards*

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Well, it doesn't say "(5th)" in brackets, so, I think when they say 'on that day' they mean the 12th that is mentioned at the start of the article, not the 5th, which was the last date mention before 'on that day'. It is terribly written, but it would fit with what is mentioned in the ariticle I linked, which is on the main page of the club site and so will be the one most people see first, and I don't think they'd limit season ticket holders to one day of in-person sales before releasing tickets on general sale.

Yep, that's definitely the bit that seems to be confusing. And, personally, I always check the 'Coming Up' tickets section for information for the details rather than the main news page - particularly as news is a pain to find once it scrolls off the main page.

I've edited the above details to reflect this.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not quite sure where you've got the 7th from? 60pt loyalty people can start buying them at 1900 on 5th September.

Interestingly, I've been able to purchase my seat in E1G - which is allocated for away fans should they take their full 15% allocation. I wonder at which point I'll be moved.

should be 5th ? or 12th ? , I just posted from the previous post. The mickeys have only got the South Stand and didn't request the extra (5%) seats within the 3 days time period set out in the CC rules.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
should be 5th ? or 12th ? , I just posted from the previous post. The mickeys have only got the South Stand and didn't request the extra (5%) seats within the 3 days time period set out in the CC rules.

It's the 12th. See the above confusion.

STH - now.
60pt - 12th.
Others - 14th.

Sussex

MDAL
Apr 14, 2011
Makes me laugh, STHs clamouring for tickets for Liverpool match. Not many seemed bothered about the Gillingham or Sunderland matches. When tickets went on general sale there were thousands available virtually anywhere in the ground. Now it’s the ‘big one’ people who went to both those matches but aren’t STHs will be shut out.
Not saying this particular SHT is one of them but there are plenty out there who are.

You may have loads of money mate but i could'nt afford to go to the previous games with my young son and may not be able afford the Liverpool match as well

Unless of course you can cover it...!

Last edited:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
You may have loads of money mate but i could'nt afford to go to the previous games with my syoung on and may not be able afford the Liverpool match as well

Unless of course you can cover it...!

This !!

& given the choice I'd rather take my son to see us play a top prem side than gillingham as would everyone else... Even if they don't admit it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here