Lancing
WHOOPEE f***ing DO

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raphael Meade said:
seriously?

what a lovely supportive fanbase we have then :)

nothing fickle there.

All fans are fickle especially BHAFC ones :ohmy:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
mona said:
As there are 3000 empty seats at Withdean, surely another round of the sth superfan firm v the ams uberfan firm is not really what we need.

Fair comment, but if people are going to choose whether or not to renew their ST on the strength of being first in line for a match at ORIENT, then shirley we all have problems.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Uncle Spielberg said:
WHOOPEE f***ing DO

Youre un-f***ing-believable.

the club give STHs 1st dabs on the tickets and your response is to dismiss it.

In another thread you complain the club show STHs TOTAL DISREGARD.

You can't have it both ways. Well, not strictly true. You can't have it both ways and keep a logical argument. You can assume both views if you just want to moan about the club and try and justify to others why you won't be renewing next year.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
El Presidente said:
Fair comment, but if people are going to choose whether or not to renew their ST on the strength of being first in line for a match at ORIENT, then shirley we all have problems.

I dont necessarily think they are.

The choices will be:

1. can I get a seat if I dont renew? A=Yes

2. will it cost more to get a ST than next year? A= possible increase in line with inflation

3. do I go anymore? A = depends....GG and Ernest have decided not to and obviously there are a fair few others who do not.

4. will I pick and chose my matches depending on how they are playing? A= I think this is the $64,000 question and I think it will be more evident that people will.

5. will I renew just because it is habit? A= more didnt last year, but I will because it is a habit.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Buzzer said:
Youre un-f***ing-believable.

the club give STHs 1st dabs on the tickets and your response is to dismiss it.

In another thread you complain the club show STHs TOTAL DISREGARD.

You can't have it both ways. Well, not strictly true. You can't have it both ways and keep a logical argument. You can assume both views if you just want to moan about the club and try and justify to others why you won't be renewing next year.

True.
I am a sth who does go to a lot of away games but can't get to this one because of work.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yorkie said:
True.
I am a sth who does go to a lot of away games but can't get to this one because of work.

Three Hail Marys will get you forgiveness according to Father Ted for that one Yorkie :wave:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
El Presidente said:
Three Hail Marys will get you forgiveness according to Father Ted for that one Yorkie :wave:

Really? I wondered how the confession thing worked. Now how do I find how to say them?

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
I'm pretty much an away fan only.

My excuse is that I live up north. But to be honest if I lived back home I doubt I'd buy a season ticket, because if I'd paid out for it I wouldn't be able to justify to the wife the expense of away matches. And I know which I prefer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here