Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STH + 3 tickets

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
the way I see it someone who bought a st for block A yesterday could be further up the queue than someone who has had a block B st for 8 years, if you are the friend of a 9 year st holder you can go to the front of the queue without ever having seen the Albion play............. doesnt seem right does it?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry if this is a stupid question, or been asked before, but does anyone know how the admin for the 3+1 will work? What I mean is the stuff I have read so far says "you will be able to buy 3 further tickets for friends or family....etc." So in my case, where a friend has agreed I can have one of his three tickets, will he actually have to buy it for me, will everything get sent to his address, i.e. renewals, away tickets we purchase as a season ticket holder or will they just take my address on the application and use that going forward so it becomes "my" season ticket rather than his which he's bought for me? Hope this makes sense.

Not a stupid question at all i'm thinking the same. I take it the current ST holder just reffers the names... Also insider suggested the 'friends' get to go on the tour too - is this the case?

* For what it's worth as an ex STHolder at Withers I feel I should have a lot more priority than some mate(s) of a current ST who don't support the Albion currently - however I'm lucky enough to know a number of ST Holders so will get in on the friend scheme anyway hopefully.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'll start an NSC - "need to piggyback a season ticket application" forum later.

There may be a few troublesome scenarios people need to carefully consider however eg...

- main ticket holder wants to pay up front but 'guests' want to pay in instalments.
- main ticket holder doesn't want to renew after 1 year but 'guests do.

May I suggest, once it is finalised how the process works, we do some kind of pyramid thing, people register in order and note how many they want / need and people with spares put them in and they are allocated in order? Or would that be to civilised

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
may I politely jump on the band wagon then. I'm a non sth but after one for myself and my six year old son next season. So if there is a current sth who will not using their + 3 option, I'd really appreciate it if you could get us on board. Please just send a pm if you're willing to help......

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I would be a tad miffed if when i get to buy my seat in the North Stand on the 21st there are no decent seats left as someone who is a cat 1 person has got his "mates" who may never have been before 3 seats.

what that is basically doing is bypassing the system by saying that you can have 3 seats even if those people have never had one before or never actually been before.

That is not fair is it?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I would be a tad miffed if when i get to buy my seat in the North Stand on the 21st there are no decent seats left as someone who is a cat 1 person has got his "mates" who may never have been before 3 seats.

what that is basically doing is bypassing the system by saying that you can have 3 seats even if those people have never had one before or never actually been before.

That is not fair is it?

What I've been saying, very strange system in my view. the club saying every seat will be good don't mean anything some seats are always going to be better and people are able to jump the queue for those better ones.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks

That is not fair is it?

How do you know if they've been to a game or not? I'm going to be one of my mates +3 (actually probably his only +3 so more of a +1 I guess) and I've been to over 100 games at Withdean. Just becuase people don't have season tickets at the moment doesn't mean they haven't been to a game before.

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND

That is not fair is it?

We were having this discussion last night and came to the same conclusion.

It might have been a bit fairer if the +3 had to be on the current Albion ticket database. But either way it doesnt seem right that a non season ticket holder can get in before a current season ticket holder.

This is not a moan (before I'm shot down)!

pcol

Nov 1, 2010
We were having this discussion last night and came to the same conclusion.

It might have been a bit fairer if the +3 had to be on the current Albion ticket database. But either way it doesnt seem right that a non season ticket holder can get in before a current season ticket holder.

This is not a moan (before I'm shot down)!

this

Not a stupid question at all i'm thinking the same. I take it the current ST holder just reffers the names... Also insider suggested the 'friends' get to go on the tour too - is this the case?

* For what it's worth as an ex STHolder at Withers I feel I should have a lot more priority than some mate(s) of a current ST who don't support the Albion currently - however I'm lucky enough to know a number of ST Holders so will get in on the friend scheme anyway hopefully.

I phone yesterday and booked for myself and my Dad, when I asked what date a mate who is a season ticket holder could attend, they gave me a date later than mine. If they are being this picky about season ticket holders I would be surprised if they would let friends who aren't in the correct priority attend with you too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here