Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STH + 3 tickets

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Sorry to sound like a sad 'bad fan' but due to starting up my own business last year I did not get a season ticket.

What do we think of the idea of current STH on here who will not be using their +3 tickets letting us Non-STH about it on here know. An sort of unofficial NSC ticket scheme!

Or just PM me if you are buying a £395 ticket and not using your +3 allocation. I need two... We are very nice and won't make a mess.

Having seen the clubs pricing I am really worried that due to not getting a ST last year (I had subsequently been to about 500 games) I may miss out.

Just a thought...

:amex:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm assuming that if someone were to "piggyback" on someone else's STH and use one of their allocation, they wouldn't have to sit together, would they?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
In same situation, need 2 and we'll buy you a pint every game- will be interesting how the +3 actually works though.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm not a STH, but will be (hopefully) getting gone at The Amex with a few mates who have been for years. Obviously I think its a great idea, and as far as the club are concerned its got to be the best way to sell as many season tickets as possible.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll start an NSC - "need to piggyback a season ticket application" forum later.

There may be a few troublesome scenarios people need to carefully consider however eg...

- main ticket holder wants to pay up front but 'guests' want to pay in instalments.
- main ticket holder doesn't want to renew after 1 year but 'guests do.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'll start an NSC - "need to piggyback a season ticket application" forum later.

There may be a few troublesome scenarios people need to carefully consider however eg...

- main ticket holder wants to pay up front but 'guests' want to pay in instalments. Erk, hope this isn't an issue. Definitely want to pay in installments.
- main ticket holder doesn't want to renew after 1 year but 'guests do. Surely the "guests" will be season ticket holders in their own right anyway by then so won't matter?

Hmm.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

- main ticket holder wants to pay up front but 'guests' want to pay in instalments.
- main ticket holder doesn't want to renew after 1 year but 'guests do.

That won't matter shirley?

I'd guess it will be like it is at the moment. My application went in with the two lads I sit with, but all our payment is independant of one another. If one of them doesn't renew it doesn't affect the other two.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hey - I'm just speculating that people consider all possible scenarios so nothing ends in tears. I'm not saying it will.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Insider said previously the +3 dont need to sit with the original one, no idea on how payments work though!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I guess the whole idea behind it is so that friends and or family can guarantee to sit together should they want to and avoids having to all apply one after the other and risk somebody else getting in the middle so the tickets are bought in block. Likewise a family of say Mum and Dad who want to sit together in the West Stand and two sons who want to sit in the North can again all buy at the same time.

That being so I would guess everybody can purchase independently of each other but under the same batch

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't hold me to this, but i'm sure Martin Perry/Ken Brown said that the additional season tickets did not have to be together.

Correct - I asked Insider this

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Sorry to sound like a sad 'bad fan' but due to starting up my own business last year I did not get a season ticket.

What do we think of the idea of current STH on here who will not be using their +3 tickets letting us Non-STH about it on here know. An sort of unofficial NSC ticket scheme!

Or just PM me if you are buying a £395 ticket and not using your +3 allocation. I need two... We are very nice and won't make a mess.

Having seen the clubs pricing I am really worried that due to not getting a ST last year (I had subsequently been to about 500 games) I may miss out.

Just a thought...

:amex:

you have let yourself down :)

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
Sorry if this is a stupid question, or been asked before, but does anyone know how the admin for the 3+1 will work? What I mean is the stuff I have read so far says "you will be able to buy 3 further tickets for friends or family....etc." So in my case, where a friend has agreed I can have one of his three tickets, will he actually have to buy it for me, will everything get sent to his address, i.e. renewals, away tickets we purchase as a season ticket holder or will they just take my address on the application and use that going forward so it becomes "my" season ticket rather than his which he's bought for me? Hope this makes sense.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
As an existing STH I think + 1 wouyld have been perfectly OK.

With the presentation sessions being in Block order and down at Block Q - how many current non-season ticket holders are going to get their choices in before me?

Still at least this is a different moan!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
As an existing STH I think + 1 wouyld have been perfectly OK.

With the presentation sessions being in Block order and down at Block Q - how many current non-season ticket holders are going to get their choices in before me?

Still at least this is a different moan!

Find it a bit strange that someone who has not had a ticket at Withdean but knows someone that has in say Block D can walk in front of people who have been in Block J and get their ticket all snapped up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here