he doesn't like being called that,

you know what you need to do

:clap:

Last edited:

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
U lot! did you watch Coronation Street last night? That Todd poof admitted to everyone he was gay. Come on lads, just be brave and admit it to your families.

Thats good of you Nancies.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
mate id just f*** off and not post on here anymore! your making urself look a prize twat!

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
stfc71 said:
U lot! did you watch Coronation Street last night? That Todd poof admitted to everyone he was gay. Come on lads, just be brave and admit it to your families.

Thats good of you Nancies.

did it turn you on did it excite you did it want to make you want to come out yourself.

i think so come on sheep worrier

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
I was gonna get lost, but because I feel that I have educated you all a great deal about how to deal with homosexual issues and on how to support a real, passionate club, I feel its my duty to not abandon you just yet..but soon though.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
stfc71 said:
I was gonna get lost, but because I feel that I have educated you all a great deal about how to deal with homosexual issues and on how to support a real, passionate club, I feel its my duty to not abandon you just yet..but soon though.

No stick around we find it intresting to study the missing link.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
stfc71 said:

HE'S TALKING ABOUT :bowdown:
cowdenbeath.gif
:bowdown: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion Rob

stfc71 said:

I don't get it. What are you still doing here mate? We put in two of our worst performances of the season and overcame you when you put in two of your best. The only thing oif note to 'come out' of Swindon is Julian Clary and a pair of silicone enhanced brests belonging to Melinda Messenger. My aunt lives in Swindon and she thinks they're all a bit spaccy and she's originally from Portsmouth for christ's sake.

Look, your lads tried their best to beat us but they couldn't. In fact they only hit three out of five from 12 yards. We had it wrapped with a penalty to spare. Get over its. We're planning a real party on sunday win or lose. What are your plans? Will you be on here? Maybe a spot of gardening or will you brave it and watch one of your rivals do battle with the team that dumped you out in the semi finals. either way, I wouldn't like to be in your shoes.

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
Albion Rob said:
I don't get it. What are you still doing here mate? We put in two of our worst performances of the season and overcame you when you put in two of your best. The only thing oif note to 'come out' of Swindon is Julian Clary and a pair of silicone enhanced brests belonging to Melinda Messenger. My aunt lives in Swindon and she thinks they're all a bit spaccy and she's originally from Portsmouth for christ's sake.

Look, your lads tried their best to beat us but they couldn't. In fact they only hit three out of five from 12 yards. We had it wrapped with a penalty to spare. Get over its. We're planning a real party on sunday win or lose. What are your plans? Will you be on here? Maybe a spot of gardening or will you brave it and watch one of your rivals do battle with the team that dumped you out in the semi finals. either way, I wouldn't like to be in your shoes.

Blimey! I thought you gays don't like talking about football constantly! you've prooved me wrong, you are all actually quite into it aren't you? does flower arranging not entertain you anymore?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I have it on VERY good authority that this is INDEED stfc71

bedwetting.gif

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here