Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stewards.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
These guys are funny, followed us to the Amex from withdean.
my mate got dragged out of one of the food ques and told anymore hand gestures and hes out :lolol:

also a few behind me almost got kicked out for not sitting down when told by the stewards in the North, its just so rediculous its funny.:thumbsup:

anyway AMAZING day:amex:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
FFS!!!
I thought we had rid of those cnuts!
Tf I get a ticket and pay 30quid, theres no way I'm being told off like a school kid. The club needs to sort the stewarding out, if it is anything like Withdean then they'll KILL the atmosphere. They did that at Withdean and they'll do it at the Amex. Gid rid of those wannabe bouncers.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I tend to find that because I don't break the rules I don't have any problems. Maybe it's just me but I don't ever feel the need to make 'hand gestures'. Ever.

Also, to avoid getting kicked out = sit down when told to.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
FFS!!!
I thought we had rid of those cnuts!
Tf I get a ticket and pay 30quid, theres no way I'm being told off like a school kid. The club needs to sort the stewarding out, if it is anything like Withdean then they'll KILL the atmosphere. They did that at Withdean and they'll do it at the Amex. Gid rid of those wannabe bouncers.

If the punters aren't breaking a criminal law, or not causing offence to neighbours, the stewards need to be trained to ease off. We need to maintain the raucous atmosphere. Spurs the team and fans on.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It's going to take a while to sort out the problem with stewards in the North. At the ST presentation we were told standing in the back 4 rows would be allowed.
Some people in the lower seats either didn't listen properly or just assume it's o.k. to stand because everyone behind them is & then resent being told to sit down.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
When i have paid for a seat particularly in the West Upper Stand i dont want to have my view blocked by someone who although he can see jumps to his feet whenever his area is mentioned or invites other to stand if they hate Palace, i hope management will take notice if this situation continues.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
we spomsered the match ball today, i saw i sign saying toilets.....as a normal human being, i walked down to the toilets.....which i past the hosp boxes to relieving myself....anyway, once i got out, and was waiting for me papa....a guy in a cheap suit asked my if iwas in the bupa lounge....i told him i was, and when my dad came out, made me walk around in the other direction to the lounge, which, in reality, isnt annoying, but FFS why be a prick....

its like being in the bear pub and wanting to go to the Gladstone....and having to walk the long way rounf past sainsburys.....*****

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So what part of the north was that. The north west side had ZERO problems with stewards, we stood when we wanted and sat down when we wanted, everybody sang and there was even an old style terrace surge down the stairs when we scored the winner

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I tend to find that because I don't break the rules I don't have any problems. Maybe it's just me but I don't ever feel the need to make 'hand gestures'. Ever.

You're a fun sort of person aren't you? :D

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
When i have paid for a seat particularly in the West Upper Stand i dont want to have my view blocked by someone who although he can see jumps to his feet whenever his area is mentioned or invites other to stand if they hate Palace, i hope management will take notice if this situation continues.

The pitch is so steep in WSU, that standing in front not the end of the world.
Though wouldn't want those flags in faces at every game.

Stand up if you 'ate Palace, becomes boring after a while. The other Albion songs and singing were 10/10 today in the first half. Reminds me of the 6,800 at Villa Park 2 years ago.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
What hand gestures would get you thrown out in a queue for food? Shaking an imaginary ketchup bottle?

It sounds like an innocent reenactment of the Gareth Hunt Nescafe Gold Blend adverts of the 1980s.

As it was "coffee at its best", I'm surprised they tossed him from the line...

SNN1603B-280_488315a.jpg

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
The standing issue is easily resolved. When you get in your seat ask the people sitting behind you to let me know if Im blocking the view and as long as you do not stand for 90 mins you should be ok.

As for West Stand Upper the stewards were grea:clap2:t. Atmosphere was electric bring on the seasiders from up North (Blackpool)

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

I have to agree, When I'm not behaving like a prick I find I don't get treated like one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here