Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stewards

Following on from the chanting thread, (which stewards have to deal with)

Brighton and Hove Albion's stewards are among the most reasonable and sensible, helpful workers in the league. I have a friend who does it, but not where I might usually sit. Many (most?) are Albion fans too, but have to stand still and not express their true feelings when we score a goal, even though deep in their soul they are going :yahoo:

It bodes well for Falmer, that crowd control and comfort is so well looked after, and that the stewards are efficient about it.

From my experience, the ones outside the stadium do a good job too - though they are a different company altogether.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I think we have some good stewards and also some not so understanding stewards one of whom is a nasty jumped up control freak who I have complained to the club about.
Its a lousy job and somebody has to do it and those that apply common sense and have an understanding of the football fan mentality will always make a better job of it than the stewards who do it for the money and a power trip

I think we have some good stewards and also some not so understanding stewards one of whom is a nasty jumped up control freak who I have complained to the club about.
Its a lousy job and somebody has to do it and those that apply common sense and have an understanding of the football fan mentality will always make a better job of it than the stewards who do it for the money and a power trip

Stewards who do it for the MONEY??

How much do you imagine a steward might get for one afternoon every couple of weeks?

I would think that the police get just a tad more, and more power too!

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
stewards get free entry to the match and about a tenner free of tax and NI

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here