Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stewarding Issues......?

BrightonBorn

Nov 26, 2008
Not alot you can do really, if they start lobbing missiles, then its one for the rozzers to deal with. Though its never happened before at WIthdean as far as Im aware. Stewards are busy enough as it is telling people to sit down.

I haven't seen it before either, but if they did do anything, then i really cant see anyone getting caught. They tried hard at one point to catch the rocketman who was there for ages, but he managed to slip out the net all the time

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
I haven't seen it before either, but if they did do anything, then i really cant see anyone getting caught. They tried hard at one point to catch the rocketman who was there for ages, but he managed to slip out the net all the time

Brighton Born

What exactly did they say or sing that upset you so much? ???

BrightonBorn

Nov 26, 2008
they shouted C--T and it was directed at my eldest who turned around to look at them, the steward by the gantry herd everything and said nothing......

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
no i do not think so my eldest is only 11 these thugs look around 19 20 years old

BrightonBorn

How do you know they were calling him personally a cu(t?

Maybe they were trying to get a "rise" from anyone on the last row who turned around?

BrightonBorn

Nov 26, 2008
BrightonBorn

How do you know they were calling him personally a cu(t?

Maybe they were trying to get a "rise" from anyone on the last row who turned around?

because everyone else gave up turning around he has never heard that horrid word before..

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
because everyone else gave up turning around he has never heard that horrid word before..

11, never heard that 'horrid' word before:yawn:...........i am sure timothy and henry have heard it before. they are at a f***ing football match!! learnt loads of swear words from the goldstone!!:censored:

CoCoa

Dec 18, 2007
I wasn't there last night so can't comment on incident.
But i believe that at home games there is supposed to be people in the woods stopping people from hurling abuse,watching for free and stopping things from being thrown over the fence.Try asking Insider he might be able to help more on this issue.

beat me to it. there's always police in the woods

maybe they are the Thug Squad pretending to be football hooligans

jay

Feb 16, 2009
beat me to it. there's always police in the woods

maybe they are the Thug Squad pretending to be football hooligans

I've seen Council Officials in the woods behind the south stand when I've been walking my dog, but have never seen police or stewards in there... unless they are ejecting somebody..

jay

Feb 16, 2009
outside the ground.............

whats it got to do with stewards??

i saw someone recently not pick up the shit that just curled out of his dogs asshole, near the woods. where where the stewards?

:clap2: :bowdown:

Sounds like Brighton Football ground needs more stewards...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here