I believe someone called this straight after it happened - good shout

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've no idea what that means,

Somebody on NSC 'CALLED' that it could be a personal thing probably over a woman within a few hours of this happening. Better?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Slightly; I have deduced that you are referring to speculation. If the word called has changed its meaning then this transition must have past me by.

Jeez get over yourself grandad :)

PS - I also note you are the poster who said some very clever comment on the other thread when I was asking re Brizzle B'Muff Commentary - something about paying for world and assuming I was too tight to do it?! No it's called the radio here in Sussex to get Albion games you can't attend :thumbsup: Your 'help' was just you being awkward!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone know how to play spoof? I'm sure they say 'you're call'. Or even when tossing a coin - 'your call'. So by call they mean 'guess' or 'predict' - a bit like someone 'calling' this when it happened :)

I love it when I'm definately RIGHT :)

Potters mate

Jan 22, 2004
Lewes
Getting back on topic for a second. What an idiot that bloke is, what was his thought process?? 'I'm gonna get that bloke who messed about my missus. Should I wait till he's pissed one night and walking home? nah I think I'll wait till he's on live tv and do it then'

Genius

Jeez get over yourself grandad :)

PS - I also note you are the poster who said some very clever comment on the other thread when I was asking re Brizzle B'Muff Commentary - something about paying for world and assuming I was too tight to do it?! No it's called the radio here in Sussex to get Albion games you can't attend :thumbsup: Your 'help' was just you being awkward!
We'll let people have a look at those posts, shall we?
I'm planning on getting commentry on the BMuff game if any kind person knows a link? Don't usually listen online so sorry if it's obvious
Well, it's only obvious to me that you won't be able to get a free link. But you can get it via Seagulls' World; a one month subscription at £3.99 will also cover the glut of Albion fixtures coming up too.
As you said that you don't usually listen online I thought you might be unaware you would have to pay to listen, so I gave you the best value option. And yet you criticise me for taking the trouble to do that and now feel the need to suggest that I am an idiot and a twat. Tell you what, don't bother asking anyone on here for help again. Ever.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Last edited:

I just must take a 'fence' stance on this thread, by 'calling' you all a bunch of mincing queeny-boys. Even brackers.

Pull yourselves...together, you flaming pooves, all swinging handbags with alacrity (except Lordi, but I'm an equal opportunity insulter and so there it is)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here