Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stevenage player punched to ground after game

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Apparently if it was a Stevenage fan, it's because he wanted the player's shirt and the player refused. What a f***ing knob.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Something I don't understand - reports say the FA are going to investigate the incident. What's it got to do with the FA? Surely it's the police that should be investigating it. Isn't assault a criminal offence?!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Complete and utter cowardly prick. Hope he's caught and charged with assault.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Quite a few people saw it, don't quite understand why anyone didn't chase after him or report it to the stewards or police.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Was a big lad but how come no fan went up and tried to punch his lights out. If i saw that done to a brighton player i would chase after the guy no doubt and try and get revenge

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Satanage fans are all complete wankers. They accused Barnet fans of ripping out seats from the away end and throwing coins at them on their forum. I didn't see any trouble IN the ground. Really f***ing hate that club and hope they get a shitty draw in the fourth round like Swansea or Huddersfield away.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Was a big lad but how come no fan went up and tried to punch his lights out. If i saw that done to a brighton player i would chase after the guy no doubt and try and get revenge

Best revenge is to follow him, phone the cops, and point him out?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Satanage fans are all complete wankers. They accused Barnet fans of ripping out seats from the away end and throwing coins at them on their forum. I didn't see any trouble IN the ground. Really f***ing hate that club and hope they get a shitty draw in the fourth round like Swansea or Huddersfield away.

ALL? :wozza:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
love the way everyones against the attacker without knowing any previous history about the incident (if any), would you all apologise and recall your statements if the Stevenage player shagged the fiance of the attacker?....nah course not....

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
love the way everyones against the attacker without knowing any previous history about the incident (if any), would you all apologise and recall your statements if the Stevenage player shagged the fiance of the attacker?....nah course not....

But if you were the fan, would you attack the player in front of the TV cameras? :blush:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
But if you were the fan, would you attack the player in front of the TV cameras? :blush:

if he shagged my fiance I'd attack him infront of a police station :thumbsup:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
if he shagged my fiance I'd attack him infront of a police station :thumbsup:

So when you get put away, and your fiance and the player are still out... ??? own goal, I think!

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005

Christ alive thats nonsense.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Maybe he posted on a forum without doing a search first?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here