Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steven Seagal coming to Brighton

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just seen this in the Entertainment section or the Argus. Might pop along.

Legendary Hollywood actor Steven Seagal will be making a whistle-stop tour of Brighton and Hove during August to promote his recently released autobiography "I'll Break Your Face".
Seagal, a 7th dan Black-Belt in Aikido, Judo, Karate and Kendo, is best known for his all-action roles in films such as Nico, Under Siege and Hard to Kill.

Seagal, now 56, is certainly no stranger to Brighton. During the 70's he lived for three years in a flat above what is now the Aberdeen Steakhouse in Preston Street, and attended a dojo in Brunswick Square where he honed many of the martial art skills for which he is now famous. He now resides in Pasadena, Southern California, but has maintained business links both in Brighton and London with a carrot-based energy drink, and is a regular commuter between the United States and the UK. Full details and dates of his visit to Brighton and Hove are yet to be confirmed, but it is understood he will commence a book-signing session at Borders in Churchill Square, followed by a photoshoot outside Primark, before catching a number 1 bus along to WH Smith in George Street, Hove. Seagal, a renowned environmentalist, insists on using public transport whenever possible to "stay in touch" with his roots.

Fans of the softly-spoken master of big-screen violence will not be permitted to take their own photographs, due to an unfortunate and controversial incident two years ago at the world premiere for 'Jungle Death Fireball' in Brentford, for which a lawsuit case is still pending. However, Seagal often carries a bag containing offcuts and strands of his own hair, which he hands out free of charge to anyone who can give him a word that rhymes with his surname.

Watch this space for further information on Steven Seagals visit. Dates and times will be confirmed when they become known.

250px-Seagal_under_siege.jpg

Steven Seagal as Kung Fu chef in Under Siege.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
cant wait:lolol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
:D

I would like film on the time he computeristically invented his wife of the 80s and 90s with a young friend one boozy night. Each had bras on their heads and feared the wraith of both Kane and his pal's army-happy, gun-toting brother who oversaw things when squarents went away on their educative trips. She was perfect, that woman he made to bed, i hear.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
THAT'S what you do when you're bored! :lolol:

I wanna see "Jungle Death Fireball" that sounds MINT!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Meade's_Ball said:

I would like film on the time he computeristically invented his wife of the 80s and 90s with a young friend one boozy night. Each had bras on their heads and feared the wraith of both Kane and his pal's army-happy, gun-toting brother who oversaw things when squarents went away on their educative trips. She was perfect, that woman he made to bed, i hear.

Did you watch Weird Science this week?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I had a dream last night where some guy promised to get me a signed photo of Seagal. I never got it though. Damn you Easy...

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Meade's_Ball said:

isnt that from 'Weird Science' ?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
The bird in Weird Science was Kelly Le Brock though, who was Mrs Steven Seagal at the time...

Oct 25, 2003
when steven seagal does press ups he isn't pushing himself up, he's pushing the world down

there is no such thing as evolution, just a list of animals steven seagal allowed to live

there my two faves

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Yoda said:
Woppie! He's PLAYING in his BAND this summer in WORTHING. :p

Apparently last time he turned up an hour late and told people to shut up or he wouldn't play.

Asked for a few people to be kicked out aswell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here