steven king

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I predict that it will be announced at 1802. His wife Christine will be joining him. But Everything's Eventful.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
f***ing hate steve king

wonder how many times he will get sent from the dugout this season?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How many more times are we going to get a manager/coach from non league?

To quote Ernest I would prefer a tried and tested man at this level, as we are going through a very important time of our football life and don't want to f..k it up by cheapskating.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
After all those player where released we were really left with a Skeleton Crew which couldnt get much Thinner, however MM has now shaken up the Bag of Bones, and you can say that our Hearts in Atlantis looking forward to the new season without to much Desparation. A few more Needful things such as a decent chance provider will really make this year a Different Seasons which will hopefully change the Dark Half of our fans views.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
After all those player where released we were really left with a Skeleton Crew which couldnt get much Thinner, however MM has now shaken up the Bag of Bones, and you can say that our Hearts in Atlantis looking forward to the new season without to much Desparation. A few more Needful things such as a decent chance provider will really make this year a Different Seasons which will hopefully change the Dark Half of our fans views.

Mark Mcghee's back??

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Personally he could be just The Talisman we need in the dressing room then, tho I think from DK's Dark Tower this could be rebuffed as we have more than enough coaches.

Personally I think it smacks of Desperation.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
f***ing hate steve king

wonder how many times he will get sent from the dugout this season?

Are you not thinking of Steve Evans, the Crawley manager????

Don't know much about Steve King, but Evans is the former Boston guy who is legendary for his rants about referees, and who was sent of about five or six times last year.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Apparently, at the Worthing game this afternoon. Have we got room on the coaching staff for him now Booker's back?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here