Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steven Gillespie

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Former spurs and pompey centre half Noe Pamarot would also be class in the championship.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I thought that he was crap at both Spurs and Portsmouth arguably no better than we have at the moment.

Absolute balderdash mate. You obviously don't watch much football.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
He has played all his football in either the Prem or La Liga over the last 5-6 years. Def good enough to handle himself well in the championship

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What is Calum Davenport doing now as I read he was playing for a non league side to get hinmself fit to try again for a league side. He may have been at Spurs with and have connection with Gus from there

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
What is Calum Davenport doing now as I read he was playing for a non league side to get hinmself fit to try again for a league side. He may have been at Spurs with and have connection with Gus from there

How is he better than Pamarot BG?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is younger, more likely to play football than just hoof it a la Elphick and Paramot, probably not expect big wages. He was very good lower prem /championship centre back and with his problems may have the urge and desire to play again as opposed to Paramot who would just be looking for a final pay day. Paramot is 32 years old playing for a team 3rd from bottom of the Spanish League do you really consider him to be a possible good signing.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
He is younger, more likely to play football than just hoof it a la Elphick and Paramot, probably not expect big wages. He was very good lower prem /championship centre back and with his problems may have the urge and desire to play again as opposed to Paramot who would just be looking for a final pay day. Paramot is 32 years old playing for a team 3rd from bottom of the Spanish League do you really consider him to be a possible good signing.

Pamarot is a strong athletic and quick centre half even at 32. Davenport I grant you has potential, however he has played very little football over the last few years, would be more of a risk IMO

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
We couldn't afford Gillespie a few seasons ago when we made an enquiry. Good squad player I would have thought, still only 25 and impressed me when he played against us for Cheltenham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here