Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steven Gillespie?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Could do worse then stick in a cheeky little bid for him, his contract is coming to an end and I know he hasn't really set the world alight and our track record with buying players from Colchester is not great but he is a player I really rate. This is not a rumour just a potentially interesting signing.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Not prolific enough for me, but then again I haven't seen him play enough to comment on whether his style of play would fit in to ours...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Had a lot of injury problems hence his low scoring. Useful player but we we need him ?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He has a lot of quality, but injured a lot this season... we were after him when at Cheltenham, where he scored bags of goals from the wing, if I recall correctly... would fit well with our style of play...

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
He has a lot of quality, but injured a lot this season... we were after him when at Cheltenham, where he scored bags of goals from the wing, if I recall correctly... would fit well with our style of play...

He played up front for Cheltenham.
I've seen him lots. He is a decent League One player (when he is fit and not being a petulant twat), no more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here