Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Thomson

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Lets hope Livermore gets fit and gets a run in central midfield, as he hasn't played too many games there.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Prick skipped like a schoolgirl through midfield all the time he was here, never once added anything to what we had already, and, for sure, won't be missed one little bit. Waste of a squad number. No offence.

Not entirely correct, he did once also have a shot .....against some team....I think.

Apr 4, 2004
New York City
After all the hype of signing 'the captain of an SPL team', he was quite frankly a complete and utter disappointment. Cannot remember him ever really influencing a game. He was just a passenger most of time. Didn't go forward, didn't defend very well, couldn't shoot- DID ABSOLUTELY SOD ALL!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
After all the hype of signing 'the captain of an SPL team', he was quite frankly a complete and utter disappointment. Cannot remember him ever really influencing a game. He was just a passenger most of time. Didn't go forward, didn't defend very well, couldn't shoot- DID ABSOLUTELY SOD ALL!

My feelings exactly. I think he made 2 decent runs in all the games he played (1 made a goal against City TBF). His heart wasn't in it.
PG

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
I thought he moved to us from Scotland because he was homesick. Now he wants to go back to Scotland. I dont think he knows what he wants.

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
I don't understand how Thomson saying he wants to go back to Scotland and thus not playing is different to Lynch...

I hope Adams is fining Thomson the wages he is getting until he is sold.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't understand how Thomson saying he wants to go back to Scotland and thus not playing is different to Lynch...

I hope Adams is fining Thomson the wages he is getting until he is sold.
The difference is that he has said that he wants to return home to Scotland and MA has chosen not to include him. If he had been picked he would have played unlike Lynch who wouldnt play.

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
I thought Thomson moved down here for family reasons - i may be wrong but i thought this was the reasoning 12months ago

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here