Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Thomson

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
He doesn't want to live here anymore, so maybe keeping him out of the team is the right thing to do?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He doesn't want to live here anymore, so maybe keeping him out of the team is the right thing to do?

Exactly.

He won't put in 100% effort just in case he picks up an injury and fucks up a move in jan.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Exactly.

He won't put in 100% effort just in case he picks up an injury and fucks up a move in jan.

So what is the point of DK saying he can't leave until we have a replacement.
If we don't play him because he won't give 100% just let the useless twat go and save his wages.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
El abd is one of the most inept midfielders I have EVER seen play for us. Plenty of people around me totally lost it with him tonight. Sack him under the trades description act I say.
i actually think he does ok in midfield,would rather have him in there than tommo but thats what makes it such a wonderful game how 2 people can have such different opinions

tommo should not play again...one because he is shit and two because if he wants to leave why should he play

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
El abd is one of the most inept midfielders I have EVER seen play for us. Plenty of people around me totally lost it with him tonight. Sack him under the trades description act I say.
Are you serious. I thought he was one of the best players tonight. He did exactly what he was put in the side to do. e's not there for flair, he's there to break the game up, and frustrate the opposition, and I think he did pretty well tonight.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
As people say, he does the job, breaks up play and makes the easy pass, nothing fancy. In many cases the easy pass was backwards, but kept possession. I didn't think he did too badly.

I would guess those having a go at El-Abd are likely to be thinking of the times he did give the ball away.

I would also guess they're not thinking that pretty much every time he did, was due to one of our centre backs (who seem to be immune from criticism tonight) passing to him with an opponent on his back. He's not the sort of player who can turn an opponent and then play it forward.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that El Abd had a decent game tonight but it is the popular thing to do to slag him off. I thought that Whing has a reasonable game too, probably his best this season

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008

Plenty of people around you are wankers. He was one of our best players tonight in my humble, yet correct, opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here