Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve sidwell

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No point in a loan, as soon as he was at full fitness they'd take him back.

Just been told by a fulham supporting mate Steve Sidwell is close to signing for us, I have no idea where he got his info so may be crap.

I`m not one who slags off people for posting what they`ve heard and I do think there might be some truth in this, but I would have thought if your friend
just told you this, the first thing most people would have done, is ask him where he had heard it from.???

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
It would be an unbelievable signing, with emphasis on the Unbelievable. That said, he could partner Essien in our midfield pinging balls to RSC.

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I'd be very happy with that, better late than never

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I heard this one last night and it came from a former player, so could have something in it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who? Never heard of him...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Loved it here, never would gave left if we could have found, the then huge, £100k

Don't think that's true matey? If i remember rightly it was 300k (!) from Arsenal and we'd managed to get the money together and were all ready to sign him perm then f***ing Reading came in as always in them days, andf nicked a player that we'd 'found' to be a gem... Bastards!

Also, who remembers 'Jingle Bell... Oh what fun it is to see Tthe Burnley win away' - 2 mins later and the running track is going mental!!! Ssssshhhhhhhh Burnley!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Don't think that's true matey? If i remember rightly it was 300k (!) from Arsenal and we'd managed to get the money together and were all ready to sign him perm then f***ing Reading came in as always in them days, andf nicked a player that we'd 'found' to be a gem... Bastards!

Also, who remembers 'Jingle Bell... Oh what fun it is to see Tthe Burnley win away' - 2 mins later and the running track is going mental!!! Ssssshhhhhhhh Burnley!

This is why I love him!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here