Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Parish - Is he having a dig at our fans?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Came across the clip after watching Everest 2008. Started to watch it but skiped the first 4 minutes for reasons that we would all agree on but just thought to myself he'll mention Brighton in this interview and was proved right he did, Not to sure how you take his comments but it seemed to me that we're all fans of other clubs but are following the Albion as we've a new staduim. 5:00 into the clip but I'd watch it from 4:00.

f***ing bellend :tosser:

[yt/IMB5FQ8fitE[/yt]

Couldn't post the youtube vid, sorry.

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
[yt]IMB5FQ8fitE[/yt]

Fixed it for you. :thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Came across the clip after watching Everest 2008. Started to watch it but skiped the first 4 minutes for reasons that we would all agree on but just thought to myself he'll mention Brighton in this interview and was proved right he did, Not to sure how you take his comments but it seemed to me that we're all fans of other clubs but are following the Albion as we've a new staduim. 5:00 into the clip but I'd watch it from 4:00.

f***ing bellend :tosser:

[yt/IMB5FQ8fitE[/yt]

Couldn't post the youtube vid, sorry.

You need to replace the first / with a ]

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he actually seems to be saying he knows there isnt a ground swell of palace supporter and they will rely on plastics coming out of the wood work if they ever went up. he's insulting his own club and support far more than ours.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
:lolol: 35k average. Even ignoring the cheap shot at us, he's in f***ing dreamland. Two peas in a pod, him and Seaside. I wonder......

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
:lolol: 35k average. Even ignoring the cheap shot at us, he's in f***ing dreamland. Two peas in a pod, him and Seaside. I wonder......

When he mentioned 35 - 40,000 I started laughing because they can only muster 12,000 home fans. Selhurst park on a revamp wouldn't get that capicty as they arn't allowed to build the Auther wait stand no higher than it is. That stand holds somthing like 8,000 but it's like sardines but a new stand would bring that down to at least 5,000. Where are they going to get 10 - 15,000 extra seats from?

They are living in dream world.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I can't see the pop. He is saying Palace have to do the same as us. Of course the 40 k made me titter.

Dandyman

In London village.
So at what point does he offer the interviewer some Lucky Heather and offer to tarmac his drive ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here