Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Kean labels Sam Allardyce a crook.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
He's a back stabbing stooge of a yes-man who lacks class. If you can be bothered to wade through this thread, you'll find some relevant reading:

Blackburn Rovers FC their Fans

You may be right, but I thought he had conducted himself admirably, through unbelievably difficult times.

Without trawling through their forums, what exactly has he done for you to feel that way.

This aint a wind up, I just seem to have missed the info here ......

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Sam is taking Legal action against steve keane, breaking news on SKY NEWS

I hope this is just a swipe at Keane, this is what rankles me about football.

Can you imagine what Allardyce has said of players, coaches and owners over the years.

Here's just a few things that ALL managers quite like saying, mostly about their own players, Cheat, coward, loser, and so it goes on.

Whats good for the goose ............

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Premier League - Allardyce 'to sue Kean' over video comments - Yahoo! Eurosport

my comment 187 has 6dislikes and 3 likes :(

Sam has been subject to claims of being a crook all his* manager career, fact is this video was leaked for no* reason than the Venkys getting Kean out on gross* misconduct charges so no pay off. Sam has the right* to sue, my questions would be better aimed at Blackburn* and there so called fans leaking this video now. No* wonder the footballing world is so distant from Fans* today when fans act like that, snooping on a manger* then leaking the video when to going gets tough.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sam is taking Legal action against steve keane, breaking news on SKY NEWS
I can't see how giving Keane the chance to prove he's not lying, helps Sam.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Every time I see this thread I read it as 'Steve Kean labels Sam Allardyce a cock'.

I bet he wouldn't be getting sued for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here