Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Kean labels Sam Allardyce a crook.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Great find [MENTION=11234]blue and white army[/MENTION].

Very amusing watch.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
thing is, wasn't that recorded pre season? Interested to know why its only come to light now?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
haha brilliant.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Lovely that the bloke can't get a bit pissed and talk football in a pub without some sneaky tosser recording every word. Is anything he said actually wrong anyway? I thought everyone knew Allardyce was a crook.

tom

Jul 9, 2009
feel a nice law suit coming Kean way.

No law suit. Fat Sam would have to step into the witness box to answer claims he acted crookedly. Probably have to get flash harry rednapp to give him a reference. He'll never risk all that.

petercg365

Oct 25, 2011
Lovely that the bloke can't get a bit pissed and talk football in a pub without some sneaky tosser recording every word. Is anything he said actually wrong anyway? I thought everyone knew Allardyce was a crook.

Completely agree.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Jeeez and you wonder why football people are so guarded and boring these days............

When you are open and and approachable you end up with this .........

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Quite. Can't be bothered to listen to it.

Although I agree with you both, if someone has to be victim of this sort of thing, then I'm pleased it is Steve Kean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here