Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Steve Cooper.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can’t pretend to be happy that we might have fired RDZ only to go and hire Cooper.
It's the football equivalent of trading in a Ferrari for a Mini.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Please no, there must be better out there ot take RDZ back. I fear due to what has happened prospective managers are avoiding us and we are working down the list

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Either way it could turn out to be a disastrous move by Bloom. Roberto wasn't perfect but my word he was as close to an elite manager we were likely to have!
Could be a disastrous move for Roberto it’s not like the elite clubs are knocking down his door since he put himself in the market for a new role. With most of the hot seats now filled he may find himself out of work next season

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Var crash PB was on TS with Bent & that other knob a couple of weeks before the end of the season he came across as a big RDZ fan and was vey much praising him saying he’s done a fantastic job with all the injuries and hasn’t received enough credit, hope he stays as he can push the club forward more European football etc.
Car Crash GIF

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
He wasn't fired though!

Well he should have been.

After going AWOL because he didn't get what he wanted in January, he only managed to beat Sheffield Utd, Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa (who were very out of sorts, having been knocked out of Europe 3 days earlier).

In 19 league games this calender year he picked up just 15 points.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Palace not only finished above us, they appear to have a manager who knows what he's doing, and a plethora of young players destined for great things.

But that does not count because I have been RELIABLY informed by the greatest minds on NSC that we HAVE to have a manager with PL experience and thats why we have a choice of Potter or Cooper. No other manager in the entire world will actually EVER make a success with BHA FC without PL experience.

End of.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here