Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Cook

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
According to Naylor's Twitter, Cook could be back before saturday and in contention for game V Coventry with more info being clearer after the deadline has passed...Could this mean someone is on the way out?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Maybe El Abd is too far away from match fitness, so Cook needs to be recalled as a precaution

Last edited:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Earlier tweet said Cook would stay at Bournemouth with extended loan. Lets hope he was wrong about the no one coming in now before 5 pm as well!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Dunk to Arsenal for a few squillion in January. Cook comes back then, more experienced and match fit, ready to step in. We put dosh towards Zamora fund. Maaaybe.
You and Zamora! I remember at the first NSC-sponsored match we had to make Zamora MotM just so you could SNOG him.

I'm sorry I don't know why I brought that up.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Surely the only reason we would call him back is if someone's on the way out? Maybe El-Abd is going out on loan to get match fit?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Surely the only reason we would call him back is if someone's on the way out? Maybe El-Abd is going out on loan to get match fit?

That was my initial feeling. Cook doesn't get his loan renewed and Bournemouth are offered El Abd offered in his place.

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
You and Zamora! I remember at the first NSC-sponsored match we had to make Zamora MotM just so you could SNOG him.

I'm sorry I don't know why I brought that up.

Remember that game well! Though we chose Andy Crosby as our man of the match and Micky Adams disagreed and said we should have chosen Kerry Mayo!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It could be wise to bring Cooky back as cover , Kebab not match fit , Dunky only 3 yellows away from another suspension , Tano on the referee's radar , Paints isolated with LuaLua trotting back to the halfway line.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That was my initial feeling. Cook doesn't get his loan renewed and Bournemouth are offered El Abd offered in his place.

Cook having got match fit, that makes quite a bit of sense. El Abd could gain fitness in an easier league.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Ffs, he's staying, he's going, want to make up their minds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here