Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stereophonics

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
stop lying.

i paid 20 to see babyshambles with dizzee rascal supporting.

top night , think the prices were put down for that one because Joe Lean & The Jing Jang Jong were the other support ... :dogshitpoor:

barney

Jul 31, 2006
best value gig for me, from the jam, fifteen quid

ok, weller was not there, but it was still f***ing amazing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dakota was superb.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Last year, I went to one of the Cardiff tour dates and absolutely loved it. I think playing to their local crowd made them a bit more enthusiastic. Kelly's banter with the crowd would only work on a local level (Chippy lane, his work down the market etc). So if you want to see them, the CIA is probably going to house the best performance and personal rapport with the audience.

The Pull The Pin tour of 2007 was in conjunction with the release of the album of the same name. Whilst playing a few chartworhy ok-ish tracks from the album, there was also a LOT of the classics in there. The Enemy was a good support band and it was a great night.

With no new album (that I know of, please correct me if I'm wrong) in the pipeline, this tour will be just the stuff we know and love. Hopefully none of the stuck-in-the-nineties-rut-and-can't-successfully-modernise filler drivel that plagued the last few albums.

If I can convince someone to go with me, I will be going to one of the Cardiff dates again this year. I can't see that the band will really have their heart in the tour. It's more funding for the retirement.

And for the record: Kelly Jones = GOD. My full credit goes to any man who can do two energetic hours on stage under heavy lighting whilst wearing a leather jacket and not collapse.

Mar 13, 2008
Last year, I went to one of the Cardiff tour dates and absolutely loved it. I think playing to their local crowd made them a bit more enthusiastic. Kelly's banter with the crowd would only work on a local level (Chippy lane, his work down the market etc). So if you want to see them, the CIA is probably going to house the best performance and personal rapport with the audience.

The Pull The Pin tour of 2007 was in conjunction with the release of the album of the same name. Whilst playing a few chartworhy ok-ish tracks from the album, there was also a LOT of the classics in there. The Enemy was a good support band and it was a great night.

With no new album (that I know of, please correct me if I'm wrong) in the pipeline, this tour will be just the stuff we know and love. Hopefully none of the stuck-in-the-nineties-rut-and-can't-successfully-modernise filler drivel that plagued the last few albums.

If I can convince someone to go with me, I will be going to one of the Cardiff dates again this year. I can't see that the band will really have their heart in the tour. It's more funding for the retirement.

And for the record: Kelly Jones = GOD. My full credit goes to any man who can do two energetic hours on stage under heavy lighting whilst wearing a leather jacket and not collapse.
Greatest hits album later thsi year. So will be old stuff. But I have only just got into them so will be kind of new for me.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Do you know Bones ?.

Yes, but he's dead Jim.

leonardmccoyale5.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here