Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Ireland: We're invincible

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
September 22, 2008
Stephen Ireland has revealed what it feels like to be part of the Manchester City Football Club squad at the moment as spirits at Eastlands continue to peak.

Now the richest club in the world following the takeover by Abu Dhabi United Group, the Blues are also producing the goods on the field as their 6-0 mauling of Portsmouth proved.

"At the moment we feel we are in invincible,” Ireland told the official club site.

“We are going from strength to strength and we are in great form. The confidence was there, but it comes from the gaffer and the staff. They are world class, and the fans are giving us an extra boost.”

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Haha, what a COCK. In fact, he looks a bit like one.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
He didn't seem very invicible when Virgo clattered him :clap2:

city boy lee

Sep 25, 2008
Don't think he deserves stick at the moment lads, he's been brilliant this season. The international thing is a bit of a strange one, but while he's in this form for City I don't care what he does anywhere else.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I didn't see him on the pitch last night, apparently he scored though BUT there was no way it was him, that was definitely TEMURI KETSBAIA.

city boy lee

Sep 25, 2008
He did seem like one of the only City players who wanted it, but he has bald, very poor dress sense and lies about dead Nan's so he is, in actual fact, a cock.

You forgot the shocking 4wd he has been spotted in :)

The international thing mis strange and he went overboard, but I think there were real problems there for him, whether it was due to his mental stability or others pushing it too far I don't know.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Great form, dead nans, international fall-outs and pecker-heads aside, we've all seen his CAR.

Cock.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
You forgot the shocking 4wd he has been spotted in :)

The international thing mis strange and he went overboard, but I think there were real problems there for him, whether it was due to his mental stability or others pushing it too far I don't know.

Did he not mysteriously come back after the Nan thing with a full head of hair, after being as bald as a coot? Leading to suggesgions he'd had a weave?

I've not seen his car!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here