Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Hunt/Aaron Davies

Patcham BHA

Jul 27, 2004
Further down the board there was a bit of speculation as to why Hunt has been given a free by Brentford - part of the reason is that he is injured at the moment. He has groin and hernia problems and has been up to Lilleshall for treatment. That's why he hasn't featured for the Bees in their pre-season games.

As for Aaron Davies, Southampton are looking to loan the young winger out for the season and it's been suggested that he could come for a trial with us. Obviously Sturrock knows MM well and a move to the Albion would mean that Davies wouldn't have to move. He could even travel up with Guy Butters who lives down that way by all accounts.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Patcham BHA said:
As for Aaron Davies, Southampton are looking to loan the young winger out for the season and it's been suggested that he could come for a trial with us. Obviously Sturrock knows MM well and a move to the Albion would mean that Davies wouldn't have to move. He could even travel up with Guy Butters who lives down that way by all accounts.

good player for me on champ man when i took him to mansfield

is he any good in real life though?

Patcham BHA

Jul 27, 2004
Aaron Davies

Well he was a regular for Southampton's reserves last season and they did really well - I think they finished second in the reserve league. Would still be a bit of a gamble though to use up a loan slot on a player with such little first team experience - he started one game on loan at Barnsley.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I'd love to see Stephen Hunt playing for us, but it was Coppell who was interested, not McGhee. I hope that Bob Booker has told him what a good player he is.

He could do very well for us.

Patcham BHA

Jul 27, 2004
Stephen Hunt

I'm sure the Patcham mafia tentacles have already reached across the long-disputed border into Westdene - we supply cola bottles and rhubarb custards to both Salmon's and Max's newsagents.

As for Stephen Hunt, I don't think we'll bring him in due to the fact that as he's injured he can't come on a trial basis and prove his worth. Can't see MM taking a chance on him, even if he is on a free - bit of a shame really, because he's a decent player and always seems to play very well against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here