Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Dobbie

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Not the hold it up striker we were looking for...... 5' 8".....

D

Deleted member 18477

Misterspatch again!!!!!!!

Brighton and Hove Albion
After a lack of first team opportunities at Swansea he signed for Brighton and Hove Albion for 1 million pounds. It was rumoured that he would join Ian Holloway's Blackpool but Holloway wouldn't agree to swallowing the cum dribble of Dobbie for every goal that Dobbie scored. Instead he was only giving Dobbie the face for the squirt. Dobbie did however say.. 'thank 'f**k I'm not signing for those scummer's Crystal Palace as Croydon is a s**thole!'

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
from Wiki

Brighton and Hove Albion

After a lack of first team opportunities at Swansea he signed for Brighton and Hove Albion for 1 million pounds. It was rumoured that he would join Ian Holloway's Blackpool but Holloway wouldn't agree to swallowing the cum dribble of Dobbie for every goal that Dobbie scored. Instead he was only giving Dobbie the face for the squirt. Dobbie did however say.. 'thank 'f**k I'm not signing for those scummer's Crystal Palace as Croydon is a s**thole!'

EDIT:late again :ffsparr:

Aug 30, 2012
crap....blackpool have a very strict wage cap.They offered fowler £100 per week

That was last year, and to a late 30's crock to play 5th/6th choice. I would be angry if we offered any more than that for Robbie Fowler. Confident that Blackpool have at least a similar wage budget to us: Gilks, Ferguson, Matt Phillips e.t.c would need a fair bit of dough to have been convinced to join.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
how many threads.....

o58bwg.png

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
You've got to love Gus tbf! Mentions needing a 'target man', whetting the appetites of agents with 6 foot plus strikers, while all the while persuing a PORG :lolol:

Nice bit of business :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here