Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Dobbie goals...

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
he may not be the big money striker some people were hoping for but he definitely is a proven goalscorer at this level. signing him could turn out to be a very good bit of business by gus..

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Some class goals in there. Especially the one against Forest. Never mind being the Scottish Messi he is quite clearly the Scottish Cruyff (that's Johan not Jordi) wearing the number 14 shirt.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
As I said in a previous post Of the signings we made last week I would not be surprised if Dobbie turns out to the one that the is the real find

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
As I said in a previous post Of the signings we made last week I would not be surprised if Dobbie turns out to the one that the is the real find

Exactly my thoughts. For all the hype around Ince and Phillips at Blackpool, Dobbies goals were crucial in getting them into the play offs. Really think he could be a gem

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Blackpool fans are fuming they did not get him and that says enough about
him to me

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
He certainly knows where the goal is, scored some cracking goals in that Swansea promotion season and didn't he score 6 in 8 games for blackpool on loan last season to get them into the play offs, maybe not the big name some wanted but he scored goals in a Swansea side who play the same way as us so that will do for me....could we be his third club in 3 years that he helps get into the play off final??? Or maybe even better!!!!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
He seems to have the composure we are often missing.

D

Deleted member 22389

I completely forgot about our other signging. Shit we have a good team now. :eek:

We finished nearly in the play offs last season, since then we have added 7 or 8 quality players.

Can't wait for Sheff Wed.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not one header though, and all but one with his right foot.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I was over the moon when i got the clubs txt alert that we signed him, was saying last season i wouldnt mind him in the blue and white stripes, definately increased our chances of either a top 6 or even better automatic promotion chance. Bring on Sheff Wed for a good battering.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I LOVE the way he has more about him than just belting it - a lot of smart placement (but he can welly it too!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here