Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Staying up party

scooter1

How soon is now?
I thought things looked a bit shaky after the West Brom defeat, but we now have another season of nail biting and despair. ****ing happy days! Fingers crossed we can now pick up a few points with the shackles off. I’d like to see more than 10 mins from Izquierdo, and Caicedo given a run out if he is a possible successor to Bissouma

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Crikey its supposed to be a party, that has actually made me a bit sad.
Nearly all those songs take me right back to the happiest days of clubbing, all nighters/weekenders.
Living for the weekends.

Amazing times were had by all. I couldn’t wait for the weekends, we greedily did Brighton on Tuesdays and Thursday nights too.

Can always convert a spare room like [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] has there, to at least relive the music.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
At least it was a bit less stressful than the season where I was watching a stream desperately hoping Palace win at Cardiff.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Why don’t you tell us what you really think of them Mo. :lolol:

I just thought they got a bit ahead of themselves. Giving it large about what they were going to do. They annoyed me and didn't show any dignity All hot air. They couldn't back it up. Seven bloody loanees as well. Bollocks to them. Good riddance.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Happy to lose my relegation insurance bet.

C948B949-48B5-428C-9C86-570B2D08193B.png

Now on to the Hendricks & tonic :whisky:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
When are the fixtures out?