Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Stay Classy Portslade

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I used to like Boundary Road/ Station Road when I was growing up. Two Video stores "Ritz" and "Tomorrow's World", "7 Eleven" to buy a big gulp, and a little shop "Tica?" where you could get a watch battery changed. It also had Wimpy Burger Bar. It wasn't posh, but it was OK.

People would get in to shouting matches and fisty cuffs back then as well

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
No idea of the full story so it's hard to come to any conclusions from this short clip other than

1. The absolute knob in the car encouraging it is the biggest dick there

2. Fighting just breeds more hatred and leads to revenge etc...

3. How bystanders are afraid to get involved because of the possibility of repercussions which just shows how f***ed up things are.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
“Bite her”

What the actual f***?

Grown women fighting in the street in front of traffic.

12 yr olds murdering people with machetes.

Honestly, the quicker climate change claims the planet and wipes out the human race, the better.

We are vile.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That isn't a part of Portslade I recognize, and I grew up there

I remember the stereotypical Geordie lasses, the Fat Slags, in Viz. I hadn't realized they have all moved south. And Biffa Bacon, too, in the car.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
“Bite her”

What the actual f***?

Grown women fighting in the street in front of traffic.

12 yr olds murdering people with machetes.

Honestly, the quicker climate change claims the planet and wipes out the human race, the better.

We are vile.
Speak for yourself mate. I'm lovely. Occasionally sarcastic, but generally lovely.

Back in the day what the underclass did was not filmed and uploaded to the internet.

As Bron Waugh may well have said, this is what happens when you let the working classes have too much money and take away their need to work hard, six and a half days a week. They get fat and bored and start fighting each other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here