Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Static Kuipers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Should have gone for the ball for their 2nd goal rather that just standing there on the line :angry::US:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Would like to see it again but my first reaction was "thats yours Kuipers".

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
100% agree...straight in front of us. Tommy went balistic at him once the had extracated himself from the pile of Norwich players

ryans father

Jul 19, 2005
East Sheen SW14
Then problem has always been the same with Kuipers. Great shot stopper but simply does not command his box. Defenders never know whether he is going to come for a ball or not and this make them nervous. Their were three instances before the goal, but the goal summed up the situation perfectly.

Highamgull

Feb 26, 2009
Not often that I get annoyed with any of our player's but this was the final straw today. Seen it far to often with him over the years and he is now costing us points. Time for a change.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Admittedly I was in D block at the other end of the South Stand, but from what I could see it was a very good ball into the box and it would be harsh to say Kuipers should have come for it, but I will wait before I see the replay before defending him. I think some people are forgetting that Elphick was hardly in a position to criticise anyone, it was his man that got to the ball before he did, and I daren't even mention that utterly appalling attempt at heading the ball wide for a corner (I think?) in the first half, where he placed it onto Kuipers' post with little pressure from attackers.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Remember Smith and the flack he got, Dont opinions change quickly

just because we've had one shit keeper it doesnt excuse the current incumbant playing poorly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here