Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Statement from Mr Barber

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Why's that then? Because I think someone is a lying, manipulative cock?

Based on?

Seems as if people are jumping on the anti-Barber bandwagon just because they're completely clueless about the situation and are blindly in love with the dictator (Poyet).

Well-thought out and re-assuring, providing we see these words in action. I trust in Barber and Bloom's judgment.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Yes. If your response to a communication like that is simply to hurl childish abuse at its author, that's what I conclude. Sorry about that.

Why be sorry? Not like I care what some deluded old fart on this forum thinks of me.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
this stands out for me...

'You can also be sure that the club's communications have been both timely and entirely appropriate at every stage.'

Seems like they feel that last night announcement was correct.

Feb 3, 2013
Give him a break, he's only ruined our reputation and lossed all our appeal to new players and managers
If I had to choose the way we would sack poyet, on live TV would be my first. Great going Paul

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
this stands out for me...

'You can also be sure that the club's communications have been both timely and entirely appropriate at every stage.'

Seems like they feel that last night announcement was correct.

I noticed that, saying appropriate and timed as required

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Odd - that line was missing from the version that I was sent.

Recent events have not stopped our recruitment team, led by David Burke, our head of football operations, identifying player targets and we can expect to see some movement on this front over the next few weeks. As usual, this is something the chairman continues to be heavily involved in too. Similarly, we continue to work behind the scenes on new contracts for those players who were with us last season and we want to retain. Again, as is normally the case, these discussions take place over a number of weeks and typically accelerate as pre-season commences. And, despite the issues we have faced of late, we are not behind with any of this work

This part?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here