Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Starsailor Rock

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Went to see Starsailor last night at the dome and have to say they f***ing rock, if you ever get a chance to go se them do so, The albums may be a little downbeat and sombre but live they are a completely different band and they really do rock.

Support was from electric soft parade who were excellent but not a patch on coldplay and Keane who ar enew up and coming sussex band and I tohught they were very good too, certainly one for the future.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I would have gone to see them if I knew!!!!!!! I'm Gutted glad you enjoyed the concert Tinx

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Was listening to 'On The Outside' album earlier and was gonna create a post about how awesome they are but this thread will do just as nicely!

Fantastic album, very different to the first 2 but all albums are magnificent in their own way.

If you like Indie/Alternative and you haven't listened to this album properly i urge you to.

Starsailor - :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Never heard of them.They don't sound straight either:)

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Why has this been bounced???

I was at that gig. Keane on first, Electric Soft parade second them Starsailor.

Wasn't a bad gig. Starsailor were pushing "Silence is Easy" which was a poor album, but a good single.

Can't say I saw Keane becoming quite as big as they did. Shame ESP went the other way. Their last EP was very good. Dropped by their major label, now on truck records. New full play album due early next year I think. One of the best Brighton bands.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here