Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Starmer v Sunak *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Actually refreshing bit from both on the Gaza bit, shows what could be done if they weren’t too busy shouting over each other

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Took him about five mentions before he challenged it. All facilitated by this dreadful presenter who is allowing one to interrupt and talk over the other, and make the same claim.
I feel for the presenter as she has no red cards. If two teams just want to cheat, foul, etc the referee has no chance.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I feel for the presenter as she has no red cards. If two teams just want to cheat, foul, etc the referee has no chance.
This would be better with an on screen timer and cut their microphones after the 45 seconds

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Can't help but feel themed debates would be better, one on the NHS, one on immigration etc...

Whatever your views, these are all complex issues which would be hard to sum up in 45 seconds even without all the politician waffle.
It’s this basically. The format could never work, it’s a joke, the moderator has zero control. Sunak shouty, Starmer timid - there’s nobody and nothing to like about anyone or their policies which have barely n been mentioned.

As I say, shit show.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
This would be better with an on screen timer and cut their microphones after the 45 seconds
One like this to see the cut of their jibs, all the others in sound insulated rooms that can be isolated.

Reactions: A1X

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here