• Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
if the core plot of 2 and 3 had been fitted in to one film, that would have been very good i reckon. the story there is certainly alot stronger than alot of the other films. but alas it was padded out to fit a trilogy. for all the intention to tell a story, the made motivator at the end of the day is making more money.

Winner? A New Hope.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Empire Strikes Back is clearly the best film.

5, 4, 6, 3, 2, 1

Clones is probably marginally better than Phantom Menance, they are both awful though. Sith was a big improvement if not perfect (noooooooo nearly ruins the whole film :lol: ), there's not much between it and Jedi.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm not sure how many of you know this but, Lucas conceived this as a story in three trilogy's. The original Star Wars was number 4 out of the 9. He filmed the middle trilogy and felt that he had taken the films as far as he could given the special effects available at the time.

When he felt the time was right he then shot the first trilogy which is of course really film number 1 of 9. The big problem is that the special effects have moved on to such an extent that 4-6 look like they are filmed on a crap budget compared to the more recent first trilogy.( 1-3) also there were problems with continuity of the story and so the last film (Number 6, keep up here !) is a bit of a hotchpotch of plot contradictions . Even funnier is Ewan Mcgregor's very poo,r nasal, Alec Guinness impersonation as Obi-Wan ...Lucas now says he does not want to film the last trilogy 7-9 and so, thats yer lot....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm not sure how many of you know this but, Lucas conceived this as a story in three trilogy's. The original Star Wars was number 4 out of the 9. He filmed the middle trilogy and felt that he had taken the films as far as he could given the special effects available at the time.

When he felt the time was right he then shot the first trilogy which is of course really film number 1 of 9. The big problem is that the special effects have moved on to such an extent that 4-6 look like they are filmed on a crap budget compared to the more recent first trilogy.( 1-3) also there were problems with continuity of the story and so the last film (Number 6, keep up here !) is a bit of a hotchpotch of plot contradictions . Even funnier is Ewan Mcgregor's very poo,r nasal, Alec Guinness impersonation as Obi-Wan ...Lucas now says he does not want to film the last trilogy 7-9 and so, thats yer lot....

I bet if he does'nt someone will takeover the reins and do 7-9 at somepoint

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here