• Brilliant

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • Bollocks

Votes: 19 38.0%

• Total voters

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Just wandered what otheres thought. Personally i 'm looking forawrd to episode 3 in May 2005.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolute crap, give me 2001 anyday.

Ducks and runs for it

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Ground-breaking in its day but George Lucas' cynical marketing of the franchise has ruined it for me.

Give me "Battle Beyond The Stars" any day :D

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Original trilogy is superb. The new films however suck big stylie.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I agree 80's, the originals are top top notch, New Hope and Empire up there in my top 5 ever but the latest efforts were the biggest load of poo I ever saw.

In my opinion the over usage of special effects which look more unrealsitic than the models and puppets they used to use have ruined it and the story plots and character development seriously suck. That love story joke in the last one almost led to me walking out of the cinema in disgust.

jimmy hill's chin

Jul 5, 2003
Normal Rob said:
Just wandered what otheres thought. Personally i 'm looking forawrd to episode 3 in May 2003.
star wars is the dogs bollocks.

Last edited:

jimmy hill's chin

Jul 5, 2003
your dunce hat has been taken away rob

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
First 3 - Hounds Rounds,

Episodes 1 and 2 should be sealed in concrete bunkers and dumped into the North Sea, with Greenpeace declaring the general area within 20 miles as an exclusion zone.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I can watch it but it isn't as good as the fandom suggests imo. So bollox. Its average.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Anyone that puts Bollox are just Freaks! How can Star Wars be anything but absolutely f***ing BRILLIANT. How many films has it inspired over the years and its still going strong. Still NO.1 of all time.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
tinx said:
Original Three quality new ones wank. end of story

Everybody above a certain age thinks this because it's impossible to watch the new ones through the same eyes we watched the old ones. I was six when Star Wars came out over here and thought it was the best thing in the whole world, ever. Poll six year olds what they think of Parts I and II and they'll say they're fantastic.

How could Phantom Menace be anything other than a let down after the wide eyed, disbelieving innocence with which most of us watched A New Hope?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here