Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Standing Ovation.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Go on their trust's website and donate a few quid if you can spare it. Probably most useful thing to do.

Couldn't agree more - just made a donation, so will happily take the 3 points off them with a clear conscience...!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Can I just ask, what has driven Plymouth to this stage? Is it over-spending to stay in the Championship/push to the Prem? High wages? Poor financial management? Or is it just massive running costs vs. low attractability?

Genuine question. Either way. Horrible position for the fans to be in.

Personally, I think its always going to be difficult for West Country teams to push on properly without overspend. A friend of mine moved down to Brighton from Plymouth because the job opportunities and overall "life experience" was not very exciting His opinion is that its only money that would attract a player to the Argyle. Sad if true...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Will everyone still be applauding them if they beat us?

I don't really get this? Post match result has got nothing to do with it. Plymouth are having a bad time of it and it would be nice to show them some support especially given the support they and so many others have shown us in the past.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I don't really get this? Post match result has got nothing to do with it. Plymouth are having a bad time of it and it would be nice to show them some support especially given the support they and so many others have shown us in the past.

So if we lose tonight then - All i will see on NSC is well done plucky Plymouth etc etc as we are knocked off top spot in the league?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
plymouthfansbrighton.jpg

Looks more then the 254 they had.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
So if we lose tonight then - All i will see on NSC is well done plucky Plymouth etc etc as we are knocked off top spot in the league?

Errr no, how the f*** did you work that out? Don't wish them any luck on the pitch against us at all.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Can I just ask, what has driven Plymouth to this stage? Is it over-spending to stay in the Championship/push to the Prem? High wages? Poor financial management? Or is it just massive running costs vs. low attractability?

Genuine question. Either way. Horrible position for the fans to be in.

Personally, I think its always going to be difficult for West Country teams to push on properly without overspend. A friend of mine moved down to Brighton from Plymouth because the job opportunities and overall "life experience" was not very exciting His opinion is that its only money that would attract a player to the Argyle. Sad if true...
Don't know what the 'official'position is but a Plymouth supporting mate of mine reckons it all went a bit pear-shaped when things changed fomr the club being run by a few local businessmen and they got 'investors' in. His question was something along the lines of 'Why was everything all OK all the time we were run by a bunch of shopkeepers but as soon as so-called investors come on the scene we have no money?' Seems that yet another club has found to it's cost that plenty of people can make money out of running a club into the ground. Ridsdale probably being one of them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here