Stand or Fall - the north stand banner - please vote

Please vote for your favourite banner

• STAND OR FALL

Votes: 66 10.9%
  • STAND OR FALL (with seagull)

Votes: 66 10.9%
  • STAND OR FALL (Sussex by the sea)

Votes: 93 15.4%
  • STAND OR FALL (Sussex by the sea - with seagulls)

Votes: 378 62.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I've had to morph the original banner to make it fill the gap.

If you did want to fill the gap, you can either add more words or use a wider typeface. Whatever, the ratio of the banner is dictated by the size of the gap available.

View attachment 32619

Or leave space for some of the banners we had last season, otherwise where are they going to go?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Definately number 4. ....looks great

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Really surprised 4 is so far ahead. Personally much prefer 3, but they're all great, obviously.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
Really surprised 4 is so far ahead. Personally much prefer 3, but they're all great, obviously.

It would be. Before most people vote they look at the findings and go with the most votes as they aren't sure what what to vote for.

I voted for 2 as i like it but the reason why 4 is so high is because people don't know what to vote for so see what is winning and vote for the winning category.

It's a bit like Britians got talent, the judges think the act is shit but the crowd give a standing ovation then the judges agree.

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
Good morning NSC

Following many discussions and threads on here the club have agreed that the space between the two sets of windows in the North stand (west side) can be filled with a semi-permanent 'Stand or Fall' banner.

The first stage in this process is for Albion fans to pick a design. Whilst we appreciate NSC is not fully representative of all Albion fans it does offer immediate access to a large percentage of the supporter base.

In addition to this thread we have emailed the following groups to alert them to this poll and ask them to ask their members to vote in it: Brighton & Hove Albion Supporters' Club, Brighton & Hove Albion Collectors' and Historians' Society, Mid Sussex Seagulls, BHA Blues Away, North West Sussex Seagulls, The A-21 Club, Seagulls Over London, BHAlba Scottish Seagulls, Milton Keynes Seagulls, Seagulls Downunder, Seagulls Over Burwash, North Stand Kollective.

We have also contacted TSLR and WeAreBrighton asking for their support to promote this vote amongst their readers/followers.

The banner will be appropriately 15.3 metres by 1.8 metres. It will be printed by AM-PM design and will be hung semi permanently. We envisage it will only be taken down for stadium maintenance, cleaning etc. During such times it would be stored securely in the north stand.

4 designs have been produced all incorporating the ‘Stand or Fall’ words from Sussex by the Sea.

This poll will stay open for the next two weeks. Following the closure of this poll another thread will be posted about how you can make a donation towards the banner.

1 - STAND OR FALL
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10509453/STAND%20OR%20FALL8.jpg

STAND%20OR%20FALL8.jpg

2 - STAND OR FALL (with seagull)
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6646/standorfall5a.jpg

standorfall5a.jpg

3 - STAND OR FALL (Sussex by the sea)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10509453/STAND%20OR%20FALL9.jpg

STAND%20OR%20FALL9.jpg

4 - STAND OR FALL (Sussex by the sea - with seagulls)
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/6826/standorfall6.jpg

standorfall6.jpg

:albion2:

Great work NSK . Would love to see STAND OR FALL THE SUSSEX REGIMENT .

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
My vote is for #4, great to see this idea finally coming to life, will look fantastic!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It would be. Before most people vote they look at the findings and go with the most votes as they aren't sure what what to vote for.

I voted for 2 as i like it but the reason why 4 is so high is because people don't know what to vote for so see what is winning and vote for the winning category.

It's a bit like Britians got talent, the judges think the act is shit but the crowd give a standing ovation then the judges agree.

Are you really so up yourself that you can't credit anyone else with a modicum of intelligence or freedom of choice?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Today, of all days, seeing the competition and having the ability to still win twattiest post, takes some doing.

A legendary performance.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
4 - with the seagull flying the other way please

And the text needs to be nudged along a bit to the right. It's not properly centred. Excellent effort, though.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I voted for 2 but they're all good. Now we've just got to get the real words back into the national anthem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here