Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stand or Fall banner – it's happening...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Brilliant! Well done to all involved in organising it.

Hopefully more banners to come.

Something to the left (east side) of the South Stand Upper 1901 tier would be good. Less grey the better.

Wonder if the Security box (or whatever its proper name is) could have something too or be painted in some. Also very grey. Maybe something with the trophies we've won on.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
put it this way Bozza it's not interior design at it's most cutting edge is it, hardly noticeable from where i'll be sitting anyway.

I'll echo [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] on this. Get a flippin life. It's a a brilliant addition. Looks good. Stop being a miserable bastard.

And what have you done to improve the AMEX experience other than sitting on your arse moaning about someone else's banner?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Top work! Off to get the train then we shall be taking our seats just to the right of that splendid creation.

Or rather standing in front of them :albion: :banana:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
My seat is five rows down from it. Was great to walk up the steps and see it tonight.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
That Amex banner in the NE corner is rubbish the lettering is out of alignment and the joint in the middle looks naff. And the new perimeter floor Amex graphics in front of the West have had all the tops of the round letters cut off.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Looks brilliant, well done chaps. When I'm back at work again, I'll chip some money into the fighting fund!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Love the banner.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Banner looked awesome..

Here was my view:

IMG_0209.jpg

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Great effort, well done to all creators & donators, it looks f***ing fantastic. All those having a pop, what the f*** have you done to create an atmosphere or raise our profile?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here