Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stake your mortgage on a Brighton win this wednesday?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Just had a look at the Div2 table.

Tranmere have played 17 games away from home so far this season, and have won the grand total of 1 GAME! (and drawing 8)

Also, Tranmere players have much bigger things on their minds at the moment having played their way out of relegation fears and have their massive FA Cup game next week to look forward to

Surely an Albion win?!!!!

Odds wont be good, but looks like a banker to me;)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've been following this club far too long to take anything for granted. No such thing as a dead cert with the Albion.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I've been following this club far too long to take anything for granted. No such thing as a dead cert with the Albion.

Bah humbug!!!

But you must feel quite confident about an Albion win this week?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fairly confident, but I'd be far from stunned if we ballsed it up, frankly.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We all looked it up at work as soon as the Cup draw was announced today. Gotta be banker of the season. 4/7 hardly the best odds in the world but surely buying money - and a damn sight better return than sticking it in the building society.

'Ave it! :clap2:

Last edited:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
If we win we have a solid 5th place, which is about the best we can hope for I reckon. Let's hope we don't see any inert performances.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
tadley gull said:
If we win we have a solid 5th place, which is about the best we can hope for I reckon. Let's hope we don't see any inert performances.
inept surely

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Just had a look at the Div2 table.

Tranmere have played 17 games away from home so far this season, and have won the grand total of 1 GAME! (and drawing 8)

Also, Tranmere players have much bigger things on their minds at the moment having played their way out of relegation fears and have their massive FA Cup game next week to look forward to

Surely an Albion win?!!!!

Odds wont be good, but looks like a banker to me;)

These are the games we usually f*** up. I won't be betting. I smell a 0-0 or 1-1

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
:bounce:

Hope everyone who read this thread, and could be arsed, went to the bookies yesterday!!!

Absolutely banker, thank you very much Mr Hart, Benjamin & Knight, easy money

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Brighton till i die said:
very true - i put a f***ing right lump on Arsenal winning the carling cup as i thought that was a dead cert - i`ve now got a f***ing credit card bill as long as my arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!:censored: :censored:
You tell me sice when do the big guns take that seriously.:lolol:

Thats why you have huge debts doing bets like that:lolol: :drink:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
:bounce:

Hope everyone who read this thread, and could be arsed, went to the bookies yesterday!!!

Absolutely banker, thank you very much Mr Hart, Benjamin & Knight, easy money

Seconded. Cheers guys! Had four bets with BHABet:

- Benjamin to score at any time
- Knight to score at any time
- The Albion win
- More than two goals in the game

All done and dusted by half-time :clap2:

PLUS I would have the Golden goal up (give or take a second or two) with a time of 4 minutes 5 seconds if they'd used that poxy Connex Reject clock instead of a proper one. Ah well, win some, lose some. Not half as tragic as when poor old Dover97 had the exact correct time on the goal-that-never-was when Leon missed from the spot earlier this year (the one the ref made him take again cos the keeper moved). Now that WAS funneeee :D

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I had a Golden Goal ticket showing 18 seconds last night. I mean, :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here