Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stag doooooo....HELP?!

Aug 26, 2011
Guys

The time has come to make an honest woman of my girl....therefore i am taking the plunge and getting wed this July!! Woohoo.
Don't worry this doesn't mean that I won't be renewing my ST as (at the moment) she is pretty understanding?!?

Anyway enough of that....
WHERE SHOULD I GO ON MY STAG DO???? :mad:

There will be between 15-20 of us and would like to go away somewhere.
Thoughts so far
Prague (obv)
Benicassim
Bratislava
Crotia
Bulgaria
Main Sq Festival-France

Budget - upto £250
Date - before July 21st preferably long weekend!

Your input would be very much appreciated.
And before anyone says "this is a football forum, why are you asking such questions". Don't bother!

Cheers
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaagulls!

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Guys

The time has come to make an honest woman of my girl....therefore i am taking the plunge and getting wed this July!! Woohoo.
Don't worry this doesn't mean that I won't be renewing my ST as (at the moment) she is pretty understanding?!?

Anyway enough of that....
WHERE SHOULD I GO ON MY STAG DO???? :mad:

There will be between 15-20 of us and would like to go away somewhere.
Thoughts so far
Prague (obv)
Benicassim
Bratislava
Crotia
Bulgaria
Main Sq Festival-France

Budget - upto £250
Date - before July 21st preferably long weekend!

Your input would be very much appreciated.
And before anyone says "this is a football forum, why are you asking such questions". Don't bother!

Cheers
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaagulls!

Well done buddy and all the best.

For mine a few years ago, we done just a meal, dogs, gentlemans club and bars in town. But I have always thought, if i had to do it again I would get a mini bus, tents (hire) loads of beer, bbq's, music and go camping somewhere getting hammered etc

if failing that lol, Prague meant to be quality for stags

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I went to Krakow for a long weekend with a group of mates last week. Not a stag weekend i might add. Very cheap(accommodation, beer etc). Some of the portions of food in their restaurants are huge. 1 plate could feed a family of five. Stunning women everywhere you walk in the city. Ended up in one or 2 strip joints if you like that sort of thing.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I went to Krakow for a long weekend with a group of mates last week. Not a stag weekend i might add. Very cheap(accommodation, beer etc). Some of the portions of food in their restaurants are huge. 1 plate could feed a family of five. Stunning women everywhere you walk in the city. Ended up in one or 2 strip joints if you like that sort of thing.

And that wasn't a Stag weekend!:mad:

I can confirm the girls in Poland are gorgeous.:rolleyes:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sofia would be good for a stag do. Cheap guns (we went to a proper place that the police use for training) and worked out about £9 for 30 bullets + gun. Food, ate in top restaurants cheap. Very cheap booze, very hot sunshine (went early September), some great clubs, and lady bar entertainment about £10 a dance, touching encouraged, extras on offer (I hear.)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My first thought is - you're the GROOM! The one person who shouldn't know where you're going.

Up to the Best Man/Men, no?

Monsieur Wabee

Apr 30, 2009
Cowfold
If you're looking for a UK option Newquay ticks all the boxes, I went there just under two years ago for my stag do. Flew down, stayed in a reasonable enough hotel, went surfing, drank all day, hit the clubs (of all varieties) and generally had a great time. I think all in all it came in at cira £300.

Would love to go again but the wife won't let me!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I went to Bratislava on holiday with three other guys. We stayed in a hotel which turned out to have a lap dancing club at the top of it. Forgotten the name of it. Will do some research.

However, we did have our bags rooted through and our rooms broken in to, so perhaps not the greatest recommendation! The beautiful ladies softened the blow.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Paris? You could take in the West Bank, obviously visit the Musée du Louvre. Then perhaps a meal in Montmartre and the do great art classes at La Noire Lapin I think. In the evening, take in a play at the Comedie Francais.

No?

I'll get my coat...

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Brno where I live. 50 quid flights. 40 quid for 2 nights hotel and 80p a pint. Can not go wrong for a stag weekend.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Paris? You could take in the West Bank, obviously visit the Musée du Louvre. Then perhaps a meal in Montmartre and the do great art classes at La Noire Lapin I think. In the evening, take in a play at the Comedie Francais.

No?

I'll get my coat...

Fair point Hamilton. Though when it's on your doorstep it's not so appealing. Plus for me Paris is rip-off when it comes to going out. Especially the beer prices :-/

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Amsterdam ... if you're not sure about that then Amsterdam ... if all else fails ............ Amsterdam

Nothing else even gets close in my stag do experience - Amsterdam :rolleyes:

Aug 26, 2011
My first thought is - you're the GROOM! The one person who shouldn't know where you're going.

Up to the Best Man/Men, no?

Yeah you're right, however my best man is/are my 2 brothers...
Let's just say it's worth leaning on them slightly...not that I don't trust them!!

Aug 26, 2011
Benicassim! Been there twice over the last 3 years and both times had an amazing time, perfect mix of a holiday/festival!

Sooo tempted however it is the week before the big day and I can't afford to have a week long hangover when i'm sure there will be looooooads to do!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here