Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STADIUM YES! The Book of Photos Documenting the Build of Our Stadium...

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
...goes to print on Sunday.
It contains a mixture of photos from my "Jack Straw's Falmer Watch", and other superb shots from Paul Hazlewood and Laura Collins, the Albion's photographers. The book takes us from the muddy field to the completed stadium.
This is an official B&HA publication, and all profits will go to the charitable arm "Albion in the Community".
This is the link Stadium Yes Book | Books | Seagulls Direct

001.jpg

Whilst I'm at it, the last in the trilogy of "Jack Straw's American Express Community Stadium Watch" calendars will be available shortly.
The 2012 calendar will come in a fantastic keep-sake box so you can keep all three (if you have them all), together as a complete set.
If you don't have the previous two calendars, they will be available too.
Profits from these sales will go to Brighton & Hove Albion Supporters' Club.
I will post a seperate thread for the calendars when our web site has been updated.

Cheers, JS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
One word...

MARVELOUS

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Christmas.

Sorted.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You post no photos for months and then come on here like you've never been away, flogging a bloody book? I'll have one!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
You post no photos for months and then come on here like you've never been away, flogging a bloody book? I'll have one!

and more importantly, calendars!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bloody rip off. I printed off the construction photos from here as we were going along, laminated them and drew my own cover. Saved myself £25 and it looks lovely on the coffee table. It's called 'My Stadium' to avoid copyright issues btw.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Lovely title for the book... an atmospheric memory of one of the great FFA headlines, most famously used on a green plastic banner that popped up all over the place, outside town halls, in Withdean, at Hull, in London, all over the place. It was last seen at Falmer, when the first sod was dug on the site. It then disappeared. If anyone knows where it is please let the History Man, or the Henfield One, know - it's part of our heritage, just like Graeme's book will be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here